-Chapter 17-

Adriana Pov

(Tw Ed if you don't like it you can skip it when you see the time stamp)

It has been two months and I found out Keisuke and y/n started dating, I was broken... Throughout the two months I started stress eating. I was an unhealthy habit I've had and my mom hated it.

"Adriana stop eating too much you're gaining weight..."

"Adriana, maybe you should skip dinner..."

"At least wear something that fits you, you're embarrassing me..."

Day after day I hear those insults, my mom was obsessed with beauty. I would remember her putting makeup on me at 10 for a dinner party at our house, but not too much... She didn't want competition.

Sometimes she would get angry if I got the most compliments if we were out at a dinner party or a party.

Crazy I know.

She had high expectations of me, like to be perfect, well rounded and become a model. But than I met him...

Baji Keisuke...

He was beautiful like an angel... He was my first love. It might be a little dramatic but it's true, he was the only person the would truly free me... After we started hanging out I got to my old habits, I would get so obsessed over my weight or if I was pretty enough for him.

I wanted him to choose me, not her... Me.

I would dress more like y/n, like revealing clothes and styled my hair a bit different. I was ending up like my mom... Ever since my dad left her for some young skinny pretty girl she had been obsessed with her looks. She would freak out of she saw a wrinkle.

I didn't want to end up like her, but who was I kidding?

"Looks are everything in life Adriana, beauty is power. I mean look at that women your father left me for..." She would say and pour more whine in her glass and take a big gulp.

"Don't forget to go for your run, you're gain weight again..." And she would leave..

•••

I was at the dinner table with my mom and little brother and my mom would glance up at me and gave him a dirty look. She got up and took my plate and threw my food in the garbage.

"What the hell mom?!" I yelled and got up.

"You're eating too much, it's for your own good.." she said and I bitterly chuckled.

"You've got to be kidding me" I said and walked up to the fridge to get food but she stopped me.

"Enough Adriana! You don't want to end up-"

"Like what? You?" I said cutting her off, and she gasped. I looked over at my little brother and he looked scared... He hated when me and my mom fought.

"Adriana! Go to your room!" She yelled and I ran upstairs to my room and slammed my door and jumped on my bed and stated to sob. I heard my phone vibrate and I looked at a notification and it was a new post from Baji.

I was a selfie with him and y/n with their new cat. They looked happy... I wished it was me...

I sighed and laid on my back and closed my eyes and drifted off into a sleep. I was tired... of everything, but i was ot going to give up on my only hope of happyness in life.

And Baji was my happyness...

Right?...

•••

I woke up and got ready for school, my mom was sassed out on the couch so i went to my little brothers room to wake him up for school. he got ready for school and i walked him to school,

I said goodbye to him and I took a bus to school. I had my headphones in and I dozed off while listing to my music, I got to school and it was the same thing the next day...

I had friends but they were all busy so I would just lay on the couch and do nothing...

why me?

I would think to myself while tears ran down my face... It wasn't fair to me i had this life, but hey you get what you get and you don't get upset..

Right?...

I checked the clock and it was time for me to pick up my little brother, I slipped on my sneakers and walked to his school. I waited outside with all the parents till my bothers classroom came out, he walked out and ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey, buddy! How was school?" I asked.

"School was fun!" he said and gave me a bright smile, I smiled back and held his hand and walked home. He talke about the stuff he did at school and the games he played with his friends..

We got home and my mom was in the kitchen making food.

"Hey guys" she said in a cheerful voice.

"Hi mommy!" My little brother said in a happy voice. He ran up to my mom and gave her a big hug, she looked st me and I went upstairs and went to my room.

I heard my door open and my mom walked in.

"what do you wnat?" I asked bluntly.

"nothing, I just came here to check up on you..." she said in a low voice. I rolled my eyes at her and sat on my bed. She came to sit beside me but I moved to sat on my chair.

"about last night... Im sorry.." she said.

"yeah you're sorry now but you'll continue being an ass to me me, so there's no point of you saying sorry." I said while grabbing my notebook and a pen.

"Adriana... I am really sorry, with all my heart" she sadi but I didn't look at her nor listened to her. She sighed and got up and walked to my door, she looked back at me but I didn't look at her.

"dinner is ready... Don't forget to go for your run after dinner." she said and walked out. I got up and went downstairs and sat down to have dinner.

my brother did all the talking while me and my mom sat there listing to him.

"So Adriana, how was school today?" My mom asked getting mt attenion.

"school was okay." I repiled dryly while playing around with my food. I took my last bite and got up to put my plate away, I went to my room and changed into leggings and a tanktop for my run.

I slipped on my sneakers and walked out the door and went for a run. Running helpped me clear my mind everytime im stressed or feel like I don't want to be home. I ran around my neighbourhood for a bit before it got dark.

I sighed and ran back home, I got home walked in and my mom was passed out on the couch while my brother did the dishes. I sighed and took a blanket and covered my mom so she won't get cold and kissed her the head and went upstairs to shower.

I hated how my life was, I wish my life was more interesting and more fun instead of sad and gloomy. Everyday was the same.

Wake up, school, home, go for a run,

Same thing over and over. But l met Baji life was more interesting, he took me on motorcycle rides and we hug out. But now he's buys with y/n that fun was gone...

He was the only person that understood me, that listened to me and what I had to say. But y/n swooped along and stile him form me...

God I hate her, I hate, hate, hate her...

A/n

I hope you liked this chapter it was now Adriana's Pov and I hope you liked that POV and her life. Sorry it took long I got my phone taken away so I had to wait 😔 but here is it!!!