-Chapter 11-

"It's your mother..."

Once I heard that my heart sunk, I swallowed the lump in my throat feeling tears well up in my eyes in disbelief hearing that my dad mentioned my mother.

"W-what do you mean?"

"I mean your mother is back, she's back and well... S-she wants to see you.."

I hung up the phone feeling overwhelmed and shocked of what I heard. I clenched my fist as hard not caring about the blood flowing out.

I got up from the couch and grabbed my things and quickly slipped on my shoes and ran out the door locking the it behind me.

I ran as fast as I can all the way to my house with out even stopping. I was way to eager to see my mother after all those years.

"Almost there"

I thought to myself whiles still running. But everytime I got closer and closer to my house I had a negative force trying to stop me from see my mother. That force was angry of what my mother did.

And I couldn't stop it. The anger was consuming me to the point where that first thing I wanted to do when I got there was to slap the shit out of my mom for everything she had done.

When I got to the the door step breathing heavily, hands shaking, heart pounding so fast and having a sick feeling in my stomach. I softly knocked on the door whiles shaking unconditionally

The door slowly opened and I saw my dad standing there with a smile on his face that I had never seen in years...

He looked better...

He shaved his beard and actually dressed nicely...

Something that I hadn't seen for years, but right now I wasn't worried about my dad's new appliances but to see if he was telling the truth.

"I actually thought you wouldn't come, it good to-"

"Stop with the bullshit, tell me that you were lying about mom"

He shook his head and gestured me to come in my old house. I walked in and that whole place was giving me flash backs but it looked some what clean...

The holes on the wall were covered up and the house didn't smell like alcohol..

I walked in to the living room and that's where I saw her... Sitting on the couch with blood shot puffy eyes.

My mother looked up to see me after 7 fucking years away from me, I couldn't help but feel disgusted. She quickly stood up and gave me a soft smile, but it just made my blood boil.

After all those years she shows her face now?

Why now?

Why not before?

Why did she leave me all by myself?

"Y/n... You're all grown up.. it's good-"

"You left me..."

I said with a shakey voice trying my best to hold in my tears. Saying that just made my mother's smile faded.. I could see the regret in her eyes but I didn't give a fuck.

"Y/n I made a mistake I-.."

"It took you 7 fucking years to realize that?!"

I yelled making her flinch and looking away from me, I felt my tears roll down my face but I bit my tongue so I won't make any noise.

"Yes, and I know you're angry but please... Let me make it up after the past years.."

"We want to be a family again.."