-Chapter 20-

Baji Pov:

I was at a boba cafe with Adriana and we were talking, well she did all the talking while I was busy staring at the locket y/n gave me.

"Baji? Hello are you listening to me?" Adriana said and I snapped back into reality and look up at her.

"Oh sorry, what were you saying?" I said while putting the locket back into my pocket.

"You know you need to get over her, don't be sad over a relationship that never existed." She said while she reached over the table and garbbed my hand to comfort me... She gave me a smile. I pulled away from her grip and her smile dropped.

"We've got to go, I have a gang meeting in an hour." I said while getting up from my seat.

Adriana's Pov:

Baji dropped me off at home and left, it has been a couple days since I told Baji that lie and I felt a sick feeling in my stomach. I didn't mean to lie, it just came out due to my obsession with Baji. But their relationship ended and I was kinda happy that he was single.

I walked in my house and my mom was on the couch watching tv with my brother. I shut the door and my mom turned towards me.

"Hey, where were you?" She asked.

"Oh, at a boba cafe with Baji." I said and walked towards the stairs but she stopped me and I let out a groan.

"Don't forget to go for your run, I have a modeling gig for you tomorrow after school." She said and I let out a deep sigh and went upstairs to my room to change into some leggings and a cropped t-shirt.

I walked out the door and went for my run around my block. During mg run the sick feeling in my stomach came out of nowhere and I stopped and sat down on a bench and sat there to catch my breath. I didn't know where the feeling came from but I hated it...

I got up and walked back home and once I got home I walked straight into the shower and took a long warm shower just to clear my mind from everything. I got out the shower and slipped on some clothes and went downstairs to see my mom making dinner.

I set up the table and called my brother for dinner. We sat down and my mom gave us dinner and she sat down on her spot.

"Adriana, I think you should eat a little bit. You don't want to show any fat during the photo shoot, I paid a lot of money to get you that photo shoot." She said and I scoffed and took my plate and added more food to my plate and went upstairs to my room and ate all my food.

For the first time I felt pure joy, I actually enjoyed my food without my mom judging me. But I couldn't help but feel alone...

All of my friends had plans and I had nothing else to do but to stay home with my mom and little brother. I sighed and slipped on my sweater and went outside for a little walk, I walked to a near by park and I sat on the swings and went on my phone.

"No notifications.." I said and turned off my phone and sat on the swings in complete silent while fidgeting with my fingers. I heard footsteps behind me making my heart sink..

I turn to look someone was sitting two swings away from me. I turned to look at the person and it was y/n...

"Y/n?" I said and she turned to look at me and she seemed surprised.

"Adriana, what are you doing here?" She said.

"I just came here to think..." I said. I wanted to go sit beside her but she got up and left... I felt o guess bad for lying to Baji about her but for once I wanted to win, Andi guess I did...