-Chapter 22-

Camp day 2

I heard an alarm right outside from our cabin causing me to groaned, I was blinded by the light beaming through my window so I squint my eyes and climbed off my bunk bed. I slightly shook Hinata's shoulder to wake her up.

"Oi Hinata, it's time to wake up." I saw while rubbing my eyes and let out a yawn.

"Nurrr, five more minutes." She said while turning her back towards me. I groaned and walked towards the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed into my cargo shorts, a cropped tank top and slipped on my sneakers and also slipped on my sweater.

I walked out the bathroom and went through my duffle bag and took out my new toothbrush and toothpaste. I walked back to the bathroom to brush my teeth, once I was done I rinsed my tooth brush and placed it in an empty cup.

I walked out the bathroom and one of the girls walking in the bathroom and took a shower. I dug through my duffle bag and turned on my phone and checked the time.

It was 7:56 and looked around the cabin for an outlet for my phone.

"Looking for something?" Hinata said.

"Yeah, an outlet." I said while crouching down near the bunk bed.

"There's one over here." I turned towards Adriana pointing at an outlet behind her bunk.

"Thanks." I said coldly and dug through my bag and found my phone charger and walked past her and charged my phone.

I walked out the cabin and walked towards the cafeteria to get breakfast. I got my tray of breakfast and sat down in an empty table. It was quite in the cafeteria, most kids were half asleep.

"Is this seat taken?" I look up and saw Ken smiling at me while holding his tray of breakfast, I smiled back at him.

"No." I said and he took a seat across from me.

"So did you sleep well?" I asked.

"Nah, the mattress was way too uncomfortable, you?." He said and I laughed a bit.

"I slept like a baby." I said jokingly.

We talked until Takemichi joined us than Hinata and Baji. The table was filled with laughter and talking.

"Hey, can I sit with you guys?" I turned around and saw Adriana holding her tray of breakfast standing there awkwardly. I glared at her but we all agreed, she sat down beside me surprisingly.

I glanced at her and she gave me a smile.

"What is this girl up to?"

I thought, I looked over at Hinata and she gave me the 'what the fuck' look. But I just shrugged and took a sip of my juice. I looked over at Baji and he gave me a confused look while looking between me, Hinata and Adriana.

We started talking again about literally anything, I finished my breakfast and went to put away my tray, while putting my tray away I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I turned around to see who it was and it was Baji.

"Oh hey." I said.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" He said and I agreed and we walked off to the bridge.

"So, what's up?" I said while leaning against the railing.

"What's going on between you, Adriana and Hinata?" Baji said while looking into my eyes, the dude didn't even break eye contact.

"What do you mean?" I asked while scratching the back of my head and looking away from him.

"C'mon y/n, don't lie to me, there's something going on. I thought it was something petty girl drama you guys had." He said still not breaking eyes contact and taking a step closer to me.

"Calm down Baji, there's nothing going on.." I said and tried to walk away from him but he grabbed my wrist stopping me. I turned towards him and he just stood there not doing anything...

"Baji.." I said and he snapped back into reality, he slowly let go of my wrist and took a step back.

"Sorry.." he said.

"It's okay, we should head back." I said, we walked back into the camp grounds and met up with the others. The camp counselors called us for a meeting for a new camp activity.

"All right is this everyone?" Said Jay while looking around.

"Good, so there will be different activities today with your cabin mates. Once you hear the alarm you have to change your activity until lunch. And in the evening we'll learn how to make camp fires and make s'mores." Said Meg and me Hinata, Adriana and our two other cabin mates.

Our first activity was archery with another group were with us, Baji's cabin. There were two archery instructors to help us. Throughout the activity all we did was shoot arrows around and the instructions sitting around and talking.

I would somtimes glance at Baji and it would make my heart race.

"Hey y/n could you help me get the arrows?" Said Adriana and I look at her and gave her a confused look.

"Um, okay?" I said feeling a little skeptical about it, but I just went so I wouldn't cause any trouble. We walked by the target and picked up the arrows.

Adriana's Pov:

"So Adriana, what's with the playing nice bullshit?" Said y/n while putting the arrows away.

"No bullshit, just trying to change I guess.." I said while sitting down on a bench near the archery station. Surprisingly y/n sat beside me, we sat in silence. I glanced over at her trying to figure out what to say.

"Why?" She asked, I looked at her and raised an eyebrow at her.

"I'm just tired going back and forth with you fighting over a boy... It had took a toll on my mental health and I'm sorry... I've been I shitty person to you, and you didn't deserve it..." I said while looking down and playing around with my fingers.

"You're right, it is tiring fighting over a boy and giving each other dirty looks. Not going to lie it's sorta dumb." She said laughing, I giggled at her words and gave her a smile.

"If it isn't too late I would like to be your friend..." I said feeling my heart race, I didn't know why is asked but it just came out and there was no going back. It was quite a bit.

"Oh shit, shes going to say no..." I thought while playing around with my thumbs.

"Okay." She said and help out her hand for me to shake it. I shook her hand and she gave me a smile and I smiled back at her. I finally felt that heavyweight finally leave my body and I finally felt relaxed.

We heard the alarm ring and it was time to switch our activity, tie-dye. Hinata grabbed y/n's hand and walked off leaving me... Y/n looked back at me and held out her hand.

"You coming or not?" She said and smiled at me, I smiled at her and took her hand and walked off with her and Hinata.

Y/n's Pov:

Me, Hinata, Adriana, our cabin mates and Baji's cabin. We walked into a cabin where a camp counselor cleaning up, she looked up at us and smiled widely. We sat down on a table and the camp counselor gave us a white t-shirt and a bowl full of elastics.

She showed us how fold our shirts and make a design and tie it with electric. I chose my f/c's and starting dyeing my t-shirt.

"Y/n why are you nice to Adriana all of the sudden?" Hinata whispered.

"Oh, she apologized." I whispered back at her.

"Really?!" Hinata said out loud and I covered her mouth and I looked over at everyone and they were giving us a weird looks. I smiled nervously and slowly pulled my hand away from Hinata's mouth and she nervously smiled at me and scratched the back of her head.

"Wait why though? I thought she hated you." Hinata whispered.

"I thought so too, but she said she's tired of the drama." I said and glanced over at Adriana and she was busy with her tie-dye and talking to Baji. I was kinda upset at this but I couldn't do anything about it because me and Adriana were friends.

And she was over Baji and over with the drama...