ARISU, Y/N, KARUBE & CHOTA

deadly games-special chapter-

deadly games
-special chapter-

IT WAS YOUR GRADUATION DAY AND LOOKING AROUND ALL THOSE PEOPLE, you realized how cruel your school years have been. You managed to survive, of course, but hardly. Your first year was spent in a different school, where you were part of the bullies group. You always said to yourself 'eat or be eaten'. The only way you could get away from bullying was to not do anything to prevent it.
  Your last three years, after you changed that horrible school, were better. You met your best friends. Ever since that day you threw paper at the history teacher, you and those guys have been inseparable.

  In the distance, you saw Karube waving at you. He was alone, so you assumed Arisu and Chota weren't there yet.
  You took quick steps to get to him and when you were in front of each other, he caught you in a tight hug.

  "Congratulations!" your feet weren't touching the ground anymore as he spinned you in excitement. "We did it."

  "Yes, we did it." your voice was low but he could still hear you. When your feet were back on the ground, you could properly look at your friend. "Look at you all dressed up in a robe, ready to get your diploma!" a smile appeared on your face.

  "You too, little troublemaker." he started to mess up your hair and you slapped with force his hand. "Animal..." he whispered, but he wanted you to hear.

  "I could hit you worse than that" you said and Karube rolled his eyes. "You know I hate when you roll your eyes at me. You look like you're possessed."

  "Awh, thanks. You're so nice to me today." he said full of sarcasm and you smirked. "You never told me what happened with Yuuto." Karube earned a sigh from you.

  Yuuto was introduced to you by Karube. They worked together for a while at Karube's part time job. You used to go there a lot, so one day he asked you out. He had his eyes on you for quite a while until he was confident enough to ask you out. You accepted and things went casually, until you realized that he was still not over some girl. The way he looked at you like he was absent, said more than enough. You gave it some time, thinking that maybe he'll get over it eventually. You were wrong and you knew that the second he almost said another name while making out with you. That's when you put an end to it. You were worth more than a rebound. It wasn't hard to break things off with him, because you knew it wasn't something serious, so you didn't bother trying to catch feelings. He was attractive and a very good kisser. Those traits were enough for a while, until your selfishness decided you deserve more.

  "I broke up with him a week ago." you admitted to him.

  "Why? Did he do something stupid? I'll kill him if he did!" Karube looked almost panicked that some guy might've hurt you. The sight of him worried made your heart feel warm.

  "Not necessarily. He wasn't over someone. And sure, he was attractive, but I didn't exactly like him."

  "What do you mean you didn't like him? Why did you agree to go out with him in the first place?" he asked and you moved up your shoulders. "You really are something..."