Chapter 4 - UA Entrance Exam

Age 18.

Bakugou was getting ready for the UA entrance exam. The exams were a day-long, starting at 8 am with the written part which were almost 4 hours long and included anything and everything from basic high school level science, maths, English, social science and Japanese. Aside from these topics, Quirk Laws, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Current Affairs and Behavioural studies were also occasionally tested in the exams.

After the four hour exam, applicants for the hero course are asked to stay back and are given a break so they can rest up after which they are debriefed about the practical portion and given 15 minutes to warm up.

Bakugou knew that both his exams would go by pretty easily. He was top of his class in his High School after all. Sure he might have not been all that popular since 'the incident' but he had since understood that popularity wasn't all that life had to offer, hell, he even had a girlfriend who actually loved him for being himself and not for being the strongest or whatever. 

Bakugou currently standing at the entrance of UA, looking at the massive statue of All Might that was erected as a thank you to the hero by the School. It also served as a surveillance point for the UA hills, giving any hero a clear view of the whole area.

Bakugou stood at the entrance of UA, looking at the massive building in front of him. 'I really wish I could take back what I've said to you back then Deku. I promise I'll be a hero that you'd be proud of.' He thinks to himself as he starts to walk to the massive door meant for the examinees when he accidentally bumped into a small group walking ahead of him.

Newton's third law was apparently a bitch because he fell on his ass.

"You okay man?" A boy with yellow hair, wearing a black leather jacket asks, offering Bakugou a hand. Bakugou makes note of the others in the group, a boy with a bird head that wore a hoodie that had some sort of logo on its back, a girl with brown hair that came down to her shoulder and a boy with dark green hair and a metallic black mask on his face and a jacket with the same logo, he also sported hair that fell to his shoulder.

"Yeah. Sorry about that I wasn't looking where I was going." Bakugou apologises taking the blonde's hand.

"It's alright, man! It's a big day for all of us." He says with a smile. "I'm Kaminari Denki. Nice to meet you!"

[Ignore the electricity around him

[Ignore the electricity around him.]

"Bakugou Katsuki. Nice to meet you too." Bakugou greets.

"Kaminari, we're not here to make friends. We have our work handed to us. Let's go." A boy with the mask tells the loud blonde.

" A boy with the mask tells the loud blonde