Chapter 30 - Challenge to Power

"Abigail? Is something wrong?" Izuku asks the agent, putting his coffee and the reports aside.

"We're not sure. She didn't tell us much and asked for you and the others." He answers.

"Who all?" Ochako asks him.

"She has requested the presence of Squadron Omega, the Angels, the A-Force, Artemis, Nova, Spectre, Maverick, Excalibur, all those ranked Major or higher agents that are on the ship. Everyone is in the meeting." The agent responds. "This is quite literally an 'All Hands on Deck' sort of situation sir."

"That bad huh..." Izuku mutters as he grabs his SWORD jacket and follows the agents, the man leading him to Abigail's office. The group stops by Ochako's room so she could grab her jacket as well as they went to the meeting.

"You've called the others, right?" Izuku asks the man.

"Yes sir." The agent answers, they're already in there. You and Major Uraraka were the only ones left." The agent answers.

"Alright. Thank you for letting us know that.." Izuku answers, fixing his jacket as he enters the room.

"Izuku! Ochako! Get in!" Abigail exclaims, "I'm sorry, I know I told you guys that you'd get some time off but this is very important."

"Dragon... never thought I'd get to meet the living legend." A woman in a black helmet greets Izuku.

"Bucket-Head! You still up for that sparring match you challenged me to before our mission to Japan?" Izuku asks the woman.

"Give me a date you damned Lab Rat!" The woman exclaims, her smirk being the only thing visible under her helmet.

"Sorry, but I ain't going on dates." Izuku apologises, a smirk on his face.

"Right... I forgot that you only get hard for Tiger here." Nova snaps back.

"Jealous much Nova?" Ochako intervenes.

"Dragon, Tiger and Nova. I'd suggest we leave these greetings outside this office." A man with two sword sheaths on his back tells them. "It is unbecoming of us Major ranked officers to bicker like new recruits."

"Really? We all know you're itching to fight Fumi. Not that you'd stand a chance against him." Izuku tells the man.

"You really want to do this now huh?" The man says, turning to Izuku.

"You've gotten more piercings since the last time we met." Denki comments. "A few more and I'd be your worst opponent Ex." He jokes. "And that's leaving that sword of yours aside."

"You love to get on people's nerves don't you Turtle?" The man answers.

"The only thing I get on is Sabina. But I do love shocking peoples nerves with my powers." Denki says, creating an arc of lightening between his thumb and pointer finger.

"Denki!" Sabina scolds him.

"Grow up guys." A man wearing a green trenchcoat tells the group.

"We aren't the ones wearing a fucking hero costume here Spectre." Nova says.

"That's kinda ironic coming from you Nova." Denki responds, causing the others that stood near by to laugh.

"Alright guys, break it up." Sabina and Rachel intervene.

"Right let your girls speak for you." Excalibur comments, staring right at Denki. "I honestly don't know what Sabina sees in a lab rat like you." He tells Denki.

"You really want to go huh... Abigail, how important is this meeting?" Denki asks the woman.

"So, you guys do remember that I'm here. I thought that I somehow had become invisible." Abigail tells them. "This has an Omega Clearance." She tells them.