Chapter 23 - A Guest and A Truce

Izuku got ready to fight the group.

"Bring it on Lab Rat!!!" One of the SWORD agents exclaims.

"You asked for it Agent Seth!" Izuku smirks as he tosses his shield as the man. Seth leaps over, twirling over the shield as the metal disc bounces off the end of the and returns to Izuku. The audience was shocked as the entire railing system placed at the edge of the seating area vibrated on impact.

"WHOOOOAAAAAA!!!!" The audience exclaimed.

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I asked everyone to stay away from the railings." Fox announces as Izuku charges at the group, sliding under an attack and tripping his attacker. Izuku rolls back into a handstand, springing off the ground while blocking an attack from another agent with his shield.

Landing on his legs, Izuku tosses his shield at a few agents that were unfortunate enough to be grouped together, sending them flying out of the ring. Unfortunately for Izuku, this time the shield doesn't come back as it was held in place by one of the agents.

"Even knocked out, these agents are adamant to make their mark..." One of the pros in the audience notes. "Most pros wouldn't even be able to do that after being hit like that."

"Oh, what bullshit." Another says. "It's all a play. I bet that shield is flimsy as fuck."

Izuku stops for a second, hearing this in the crowd and looks over at Fox who just shrugs. Rolling his eyes, Izuku stomps the ground, cracking the entire arena, causing the remaining agents to fall to the ground from the tremor.

"Really Izuku? That's where we're going?" Seth exclaims.

"I'll get back to you in a minute." Izuku says as he turns to the audience. "Which one of the pros sitting up there decided to open their mouth about this being a play? Can you please stand up?"

"What about it? Did I say something wrong?" The man asks, staring at Izuku from the stands.

Izuku sighs. "Would you mind coming down here?" Izuku asks him.

The man simply leaps, his legs turning into springs as he covers the distance from the stands to Izuku in a single leap.

"The names Springs, number 419 on the hero billboard

"The names Springs, number 419 on the hero billboard." The man introduces himself.

"Don't care." Izuku says as he walks towards his shield and picks it up. "I have a challenge for you though."

"You? Does the kid have a challenge for me? How bad can it be?" Springs chuckles as he looks at Izuku.

"It's simple. Lift this shield from the ground." Izuku says, placing the disc on the ground, the handles to the sky. "And throw it at that man over there." Izuku says pointing at Fox. "And don't worry about his welling being, use everything you've got."

Springs scoffs, staring at the shield on the ground. He bends to pick it up only to struggle on his way up. He holds the shield the best he could as Izuku smirks under his mask.