Chapter 22 - Sports Festival Showcase

"HOLY FUCK!!! That's one amazing arm!" Denki exclaims as he charges at Izuku with his practice mace.

A few hours later, Izuku, Fumi and Denki stood in the training area covered in sweat with metal parts lying all around them.

"Alright, here's your feedback. Love the design, so keep that. Next, the alloy you used, too heavy. It causes me to put too much force behind a normal punch. Use an alloy, something like gold-titanium combined with some of the metal from the broken Muramasa blade. And make sure that I can go all out with my punches, you've got the data from today, use that. I can't risk having the arm break into pieces during a fight because I started punching too hard. Third, I want no additional items on the arm." Izuku tells the tech team.

"Are you sure sir? Having EMPs and stuff might help you and your team on missions." One of the technicians asks.

"We don't need an EMP, we've got this idiot." Fumi comments as he tilts his head towards Denki.

"Right. Anything else for the arm Major Izuku?" The leader of the Tech team asks.

"Install a failsafe too. We can't risk it getting hacked. And keep the arm black. That's all." Izuku tells them.

"We'll take care of that sir. The instalment surgery won't be as long as the one today since the base connection ports have already been installed." The head explains. "The arm should take 3 days to get ready."

"Take your time. Just ensure quality." Izuku says as the trio grab the towels that were kept for them on the side and walks to the changing rooms. "So, what's happening at UA?"

"Sports festival was announced yesterday." Denki says.

"It's on Monday." Fumi adds. Izuku sighs at this.

"Don't be like that. Fox said that we won't be participating in it, because we'd win pretty easily without using our powers." Denki tells Izuku. "Instead, we'll be having an exhibition match to showcase what the UA students will be learning as part of their new curriculum."

"New curriculum?" Izuku questions.

"Yeah, apparently SWORD and UA have internally teamed up, so SWORD will be providing UA with trainers and some tech and SWORD gets all of UA's support when they finally face the Hero Commission." Fumi explains.

"And the exhibition match?" Izuku asks.

"Yeah, he said something about a 4-way battle between us where weapons are allowed." Denki explains. "It's a gimmick. And kinda boring if you ask me."

"Well, if we're supposed to give them a show then let's make it the best show in ever." Izuku says with a smile.

"We're listening." Fumi says for both himself and Denki.

"Impatient much? Let's wait for Ochako to wake up." Izuku tells them.

"Where is she anyway?" Denki asks Izuku.

"She's sleeping." Izuku answers.

"You managed to do that. Thank god. I was really getting worried for her man. The way she was acting, it really reminded me of you know...." Denki trails off.

"I know. Her powers have worsened her mental condition. It really worries me at times too." Izuku tells them.

The following Monday.

"Alright, welcome to the first year's sports festival of the year 2XXX." Mic announces. "This year's festival is rather special if we say so ourselves!" The students of year one