Chapter 15 - Ambush

"Are you sure?" Aizawa asks.

"Yes sir, someone's interfering with the electromagnetic spectrum here, to mess communications. The changes in the EM spectrum are affecting my quirk as well. I might be able to get the comms back online but whatever's going to happen now, it's probably going to be a massive ambush." Kaminari explains.

"Denki get the comm channels online." Izuku tells the boy who immediately pulls out his phone. "Rest of you be on guard."

"Why are you pulling out your phone?" Mina asks, panicking. "Now's no time to play!"

"First off, it's not a phone. It's a mini supercomputer that runs solely on my quirk." Denki clarifies. "Second, I'm going to hack into the server here, get access to the comms to get it back online."

"You're not hacking into the servers, it's impossible to hack into them." 13 says.

"And I'm in." Denki says. "Sorry, you were saying?"

Izuku smirks under the mask, turning to Ochako. "Ochako, do you sense anything?" Izuku asks.

[A/N – I forgot to mention it, but when I say something like 'Izuku smiles' it usually means under the mask even if it isn't mentioned. I forget he wears a mask at times.]

"I feel a lot of foreign heartbeats coming from near the fountain." Ochako warns. "But they're faint and then there's the heartbeat from yesterday."

"There's no one there Uraraka." Aizawa says. Just as Aizawa says this, a massive purple portal opens up, revealing a massive group of villains.

"Hello UA!" A man covered in hands exclaims

"Hello UA!" A man covered in hands exclaims. "We are the League of Villains, and we've come here to kill All Might!"

 "We are the League of Villains, and we've come here to kill All Might!"

Izuku and his friends look at the group leader in shock. 'Why is he here!!' Izuku thinks to himself, as he stares right at him.

"13, take care of the kids. I'll handle the group of the villains." Aizawa tells her getting ready to fight, his scarf begins to float around the hero, his eyes glowing red.