Chapter 19 - Partial Truth

Fox, Nezu, Aizawa and All Might sat in Nezu's office, having returned to UA after sorting things out at USJ.

"We can discuss things here. There are no cameras, mics or anything in this room." Nezu says.

"As much as I trust you Nezu, I will have to do this." Fox says, placing a small device on the desk and pressing the button on the apex. 

"Do you always carry that on you?" All Might asks.

"Yep. We SWORD agents meet governmental executives and our informants in public locations, this device, loops the feed and forces the audio drivers to crash, making it seem like a system error." Fox explains.

"Interesting

"Interesting. I am assuming you'd have issues sharing the blueprints for the device?" Aizawa asks.

"They don't supply the blueprints, but as far as I remember, we can talk to their marketing department and set up a deal where we get a supply of the device itself. This and a few other gadgets that we have designed, contribute to about 25% of the funding that they get." All Might explains.

"We still do that, but I'd suggest letting us handle the entire security for UA, because as capable as Power Loader is, he is but a single person and can only do so much." Fox answers. "If you let us take care of the security and everything around it, I'm sure it'll be helpful given the way the future might play out."

"Don't tell me..." All Might says, accidentally letting go of his hero form.

"All For One might make a move soon, today's ambush has confirmed this for us. However, he is playing with 2 kings this time instead of 1." Fox answers.

"That's not good." Yagi says. "If the society learns about his existence, it won't be long before the society collapses, because I don't have enough time at hand to fight him more than once."

"You won't have to." Fox says. "That's where Izuku and his team comes in."

"What do you mean?" Aizawa asks.

"Have a seat, Eraserhead, this will be important for you since you're his homeroom teacher." Fox says, removing his mask. "Though at this point, they will be less in class, so they're as good as absent in class."

"Why?" Aizawa asks.

"I'll explain that later, first you should know about those 4." Fox says. "Before I start though, you should know that if any of what I tell you leaks out of this room, we won't hesitate to kill both you and Izuku." He threatens.

"You don't have to go that far, I believe that all of us here can keep a tight lip." Nezu reassures Fox.

"SWORD is an autonomous body that is aimed to ensure peace across the world and follow no specific government. SWORD in itself is an acronym that stands for Sentient World's Observation and Research Department. We're a team of scientists, assassins, military personal and former spies from across countries. New agents are often hand-picked by veterans based on their lives. The lesser a person's social footprint, the easier it is for us to wipe them off the face of the world to ensure no loose ends." Fox explains. "Think of us like your Hero Public Safety Commission with their recruitment of individuals they train to be heroes that work on their orders."