Chapter 24 - The Kai Ohs and the Maximum Tournament

Izuku and his team sat with Fox, All Might and Nezu inside Nezu's office as the sports festival raged out in the arena.

"The crowd really forgot about Shigaraki the second we started fighting huh." Izuku comments as he wipes the blood from his face.

"That's typical of the civilians," Fumi says as he places a pack of ice on his head.

"Even then. A major villain interrupted the sports festival and they had no reaction to it the second Izuku asked Fox if we could continue." Ochako tells them as she lies down on the floor of the office.

"Hey, Mr. Nezu would it be alright if I just plugged myself into the outlet here?" Denki asks the principal.

"Ignore them, they'll chime in when they have to." Fox apologises. "And no Denki, use the battery I gave you for now. I'll get you more later on." Fox tells him. "Now, Abigail is busy today so I'll fill you in on what Tenko asked us."

"You won't have to do that." Nezu says. "I already know of the Maximum Tournament. Once you told us about SWORD, I had Yagi here get me details on anything he could remember from his time at SWORD."

"If that's the case then I'll get straight to the point. During the Maximum Tournament, we'll be facing certain threats that over the years have only become stronger since the last time the tournament happened." Fox says. "Izuku, if you will."

"Huh?" Izuku asks him, as he tightens some of the screws on his arm.

"The presentation. Start it." Fox repeats himself.

"Oh right." Izuku sighs as he gets up and attaches his arm with Ochako coming in to help tighten it. "That's it, Ochako. Thanks for helping." Izuku tells her as he walks to the table. "In the Maximum tournament, we have all the Kai-Oh groups who will be participating. Of the 15 something Kai-Oh's we only have ever worried about are these 10 groups."

"Each group specializes in a specific and highly refined form of Martial Arts. Dragon Fist, Vacuum Fist, Fluid Body, Iai Hand Sword... You get the point." Izuku answers. "While most of these groups aren't much of a problem, the issue lies in the individuals that lead these groups."

"You might have heard of some of these people. Muscular, a rather notorious villain that killed the Water Hose duo. He is the leader of the faction of Kai Oh's that practices the rather brutal Demon Fist." Izuku explains.

"Then you have the Judicator, the ruthless serial killer and a practitioner of Iai Hand Sword. Yashin, a blind man that practices the Vacuum fist."