Chapter 16 - Conclusion... Not really

Izuku just stood there as the nomu came in with a right hook, sending Izuku flying into the wall.

"Okay, that one was my fault." Izuku groans as he pulls himself out of the wall. Cracking his neck and shoulders he picks up his shield and places it on his back. "I underestimated the strength of that creature." He mutters.

"He took no damage from that!!!!" 13 exclaims, seeing Izuku's durability and strength for the first time.

"He took a headbutt from Miruko while, and I'm quoting her here, 'He was playing around and wasn't serious about their fight.' I'd be more surprised if he gets hurt in the first place during this fight." Aizawa answers.

Izuku gets up. Dusting himself off, he dashes forward, using the broken fountain as a foothold to jump over the Nomu and lock the beast's head between his shin and his foot, and uses the momentum to toss the beast into a wall on the opposite side.

The Nomu screeches as it rockets off towards Izuku, Izuku blocks the advance with another kick but is surprised when he is pushed back.

'It's strong.' Izuku thinks to himself as he punches the beast in the eye, splattering the organ on impact and causing the Nomu to take a step back. 'But it has weak points like everything.' The nomu holds its splattered eye in pain, before letting go of the wound, revealing a completely healed eye.

'Regeneration!'

"Surprised Izuku?" Tenko shouts as he laughs at the confusion that was visible from Izuku's eyes. The Nomu lunges at Izuku, ducking under a roundhouse and grabs Izuku's leg and throws him over its head and straight into the ground. Izuku's body rebounds from the ground due to the sheer force behind the throw, getting a kick straight to his sides, sending him rolling across what had now become his battlefield.

Izuku manages to get up, only to see the Nomu leap straight from his position, heading towards him. Wasting no time, Izuku leaps as well, going for a punch which the beast somehow dodges. Izuku continues, entering what seemed to be a Combo move as he goes in for his three stage kick, successfully getting the Nomu with his first two kicks but missing the third as the Nomu counters with a massive right hook, which combined with the weight of the Nomu and Mother Gravity, makes a crater of approximately 10 feet in diameter.

The nomu jumps off Izuku, kicking him into the air once again.

"Why isn't he doing anything?" 13 asks. "Should we help him?"

"I don't think we can help him 13, if what Izuku said is right and that beast is meant to fight All Might, then there's no way either of us can match the beast. Izuku is having a hard time doing that, though I have a hunch that he's up to something entirely different based on the look he had on his face." Aizawa answers.

"What look?" Mina questions.

"He definitely is taking this seriously now. The look on his face is the same one from when he started taking Miruko seriously in the 4v4 we had yesterday." Aizawa explains. "I just hope he knows what he's doing."

As the nomu comes to punch Izuku's freefalling figure, Izuku blocks the punch and redirects the energy from it back to the beast, sending it down into the crater Izuku was formerly in. Izuku lands on the beast, digging his heels into its chin causing the beast to screech in pain and attempt to swat away Izuku

"Quite the spectacle don't you say I-zu-ku!" Tenko says, separating the syllables in Izuku's names.

"First off creepy as hell. Second off, fuck you." Izuku says as he dashes towards Tenko, aiming to hit the man with a kick only to be intercepted inches away from the boy by the Nomu.