Chapter 20 - Some 4-D chess and a Blast from the Past

"Say, Fox, would it be possible for you all to train the other students?" Yagi asks. "Directly or indirectly?"

"That is something that you'll have to talk to the Boss about. I don't handle logistical stuff." Fox says when the door to the room is broken down. Quite literally.

"YAAAAAAAAAGGIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!" A voice shouts as Yagi gets tackled by a green-black blur.

"OOMPPH!!!" Yagi says as he sinks into the couch he was on.

"Ms

"Ms. Brant!" Fox says, getting up.

"At ease Fox." The woman says as she gets up. "Nice to finally meet you, Nezu or should I say ChimeraGod42?"

"It's nice to meet you too ThunderCracker77." Nezu greets, hopping onto his desk to shake hands with the woman.

"So how does it feel to be second in the world in 4D chess?" Abigail says.

"Why don't we decide the rankings right now? Assuming you are up for it?" Nezu says.

"Anytime, but let's try 8D chess." Abigail suggests.

"Works with me, I've been meaning to test the game with someone, but most people give up after listening to the rules." Nezu says, chuckling as he pulls a board game out of almost nothing.

"So, I've been hearing your conversation through mics in Fox's suit." Abigail explains as she takes a seat opposite to Nezu, helping him set up the game. "And I agree with him on the security aspect. I was able to warp into the compound with ease, and I didn't even trip the security once I walked through the entire campus. I'll send some tech people, have your techies talk to them and let them decide on what needs to be done."

"Done, let me know when they're coming, I'll free up Power Loaders timetable for that day." Nezu says as the two start playing, with Yagi, Fox and Aizawa trying to understand what was going on.

"And I can spare 2 or 3 veterans, ones that specialize in training recruits here for a week or two. They'll go over the basics, for the students and you heroes." Abigail says, killing one of Nezu's chess pieces. "And before you ask, that time will be enough for the people I have in mind."

"Bull and Bat will kill these kids, I've seen them. Most of them will crack on day 1 if those two take the training." Fox tries to argue.

"They'll be fine. Look at Izuku and the others. They're just perfect, aren't they?" Abigail says, groaning as Nezu kills one of her chess pieces.

"Why am I even arguing when you have your mind set on that." Fox sighs.

"All this being said, Izuku and the others will be more like visitors starting next week. There are a few missions that they'll be needed on." Abigail tells them.

"Missions?" Aizawa asks.

"With All For One and the other major villain groups making a move soon, we've decided to take pre-emptive measures, attack them and bring them down from within. Izuku and the other 3 will be going on a mission next week for something related to that."