Part 4

Arthur leywin POV:

I was now outside an old cabin in the forest meeting a lady called rinia. I couldn't help but think who she was. To make the former king come all this way.

However I was cut out my thoughts.

"Come on we don't have all day here."

We went inside her house as she continued talking.

"I'm what you call a diviner. A special kind of deviant. If I choose so to pry there isn't much I can't see. Past, present or future. I know you're special child. For there are parts of you life that even I can't see."

I was a little concerned. Did she know I was reincarnated?

"But you're not here for my clairvoyant abilities. You're here to see you family."

I nodded.

She then went through the process of showing me my parents and even let me talk to them letting them know I was ok. It seems like it will be quite a while til I see them in person but this was enough. I told my mother to not worry too much and for my father to train or I'll be stronger than him when I come back.

"Ready kid" virion asked.

"You bet gramps."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After we arrived back at the castle the king and queen apologised for their previous actions and the queen even complimented my golden eyes and long pale blond hair.

Tess however said that if they were really sorry I was allowed to go through the city with her. And so here I am walking through the city.

"Eww I got human germs on me." A boy a few years older than me said.

I tried to play it off but ended up getting challenged to a duel.

"Begin" tess said.

I charged forward punching him and knocking him out.

"Eh... that was... it?"

"I knew that was going to happen." Tess sighed. She grabbed my hand and took me away showing me around the rest of the city.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-3 years and 3 months later-

"You ready brat?"

I nodded my head.

After over 3 years I was finally ready to finish my assimilation. I'm these years Tess had awakened at the age of 8 which was very young even for an elf though I assume it's because I told her how to prematurely form her core.

Virion placed his hand on my back and explained he was going to use a large portion of his own mana to finish the assimilation.

"Your body may feel a little hot but it won't be too ba-"

Before he could finish a huge explosion went off sending both tess and virion flying.

Virion rushed over to me to see if I was ok and also added a question.

"I know you probably have your own reasons for not telling me but can I ask what kind of beast gave you it's will?"

"She was a... dragon."

Virions mouth hung low as he stuttered on his words.

"A-A Dra-Dragon! I actually trained a real dragon tamer."