Part 12

Disclaimer I do not own The beginning after the end.

Arthur Leywin POV:

I explained the events of the dungeon raid ,excluding the relic, to my parents. They seemed to go through a variety of emotions as I told them about everything. Happy that I came back in one piece after fighting such a powerful mana beast. Upset that I could have been gravely injured. Surprised that I could hold my own against such a powerful beast and thankful that my team had helped me through it all. Although we did get separated quite early on and only reunited later on. But they didn't need anymore worry. 

"Wow to to think you actually fought and killed an SS class mana beast and a Forest Queen at that." Tabitha said after a little silence.

I chuckled a little. "It's good I heal fast because it caused me a fair bit of trouble."

We talked more about the dungeon and how I promised I was fine. This was the truth I was more than fine. I came back stronger than ever. It was really a blessing in disguise.

"So dad on the topic of magic what stage are you at?"

"Well you see son ever since I found out you were at a higher stage than me I've been training and meditating a lot. I managed to break into the light orange stage a few months back. But I can't seem to progress anymore." He looked at his hand. He seemed to look a little down.

"Well-" he looked up at me and so did everyone else. "You probably just need a little help with a little boost." A grin appeared on my face as I tossed him the SS class core.

His eyes widened but before he could say anything Aunty Tabitha spoke first.

"It seems your son has brought home quite the gift. I can't begin to imagine what it could be worth."

Vincent then began listing of a huge chain of numbers to represent its value in gold. That amount almost made me regret giving it away.

"Son I can't. You risked your life for this."

I shot him another grin.

"Well if you want to catch up to me then you'll need all the help you can get."

His eyes widened in realisation.

"Don't tell me-"

I cut him off.

"Yep mid silver."

Practically everyone's jaws dropped. Mid silver was almost unfathomable for a 10 year old . No it wasn't almost. It was unfathomable. Very few humans awakened at this age yet here I was. One of the strongest already.

I saw my dad smile at me. "Thanks son."

The twin horns left the house not long after as they had booked a hotel in Xyrus. It was a shame to see them go so early but I'd see them all frequently for a week or so.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-the next day-

Walking down the stairs I saw my sister. She was about to make her way up the stairs when she saw me. I had taken this opportunity of being home to get my sleep out of the way for the next week or so.

"Big brother I was just coming to wake you up because breakfast is ready."

"Ahh ok I'm coming down. Care to lead the way." I said smiling.

She ran part way up the stairs and smiled at me grabbing my hand and dragging me downstairs.

We made our way into the kitchen.