"in my dreams"

o n e 
Haven Miller

We all have fantasies. And at some point in time, we all fall in love with them and end up driving ourselves insane.

It soon settles that no matter how hard we try to imagine that it could be us in whatever silly fairytale shit we came up with in our heads — it'll never be.

It'll never be. It'll never be...

That thought drives me crazy.

My fingers move faster than that speed of light between my legs as I try to multitask, focusing on both the words I read over the paper and on pleasuring myself at the same time. I knew it wouldn't be easy but the thrill I got from knowing that the more I read as I stimulated myself, the more I leaked with sweet juices of pure arousal and happiness.

Moans fall from my lips. All of which being shaky as I call out the name that had me feeling this way.

"Mr.Jung." I moan. "Hoseok." I switch, choosing to address him by his first name.

Funny thing was that he wasn't even here but somehow he seemed to be consuming me. He seemed to be touching me and kissing me. He seemed to be fucking me silly and moving his fingers across my clit. He seemed to be squeezing my breast and grinding between my legs. He seemed to be getting me closer and closer to my orgasm.

I was sick. God was I sick.

I was a sick, horny bitch that got off from a fucking book. Written words had me dripping like a faucet through my panties, driving me to the point of masturbating and now it was slowly becoming overstimulation.

"Oh god! Right there!"

It had become so much to the point where I could no longer hold the book and had to sit it next to me on my bed. My sheets were crumpled from me rolling about like a fucking lunatic, and some of my pillows had fallen to the floor but I didn't really care.

The sun rises from the horizon just as I cum along my fingers. My blinds were open and the sunlight shoots directly in. It was a special thing for me because as I brought my fingers to my face I could see my shiny skin, the cum all on my brown fingers and as I pull them apart I catch the sticky string of my connected juices.

"Dammit." I say, sitting up from my sitting position. I hadn't gotten a lick of sleep these past two hours because I had been reading and playing with myself.

It was shameful. It was goddamned embarrassing. But I would do it again just as I had done this morning and yesterday.

I was addicted.

"Curse you." I pointed to the hard covered copy of the book next to me. Jung Hoseok was the king of shit like this. Making women lose their minds at words written on paper.

It could also be blamed on how sexy he was as a man. And the fact that he was able to transfer all of that sexiness on to paper made things all the more better. His speciality was being a fucking tease but at the same time all the cards were being laid out on the table.

I look at the time on my alarm clock just in time to see that it was going on 6:30 am.

That meant that I had two hours to be to work. Even if I was there a second past 8:30 my boss would flip his shit.