"i know your little secret"

thirteen
3rd person

When next Sunday came, Haven got up bright and early to clean the apartment. It was kind of...sad how she was doing all of this to impress a man who saw her as nothing more than just a fan/friend whose food he enjoyed eating. But she reminded herself that anyone would clean up their home before having guest because that was just a universal thing.

Haven wiped every table surface, washed the dishes, cleaned out the fridge, cleaned her room and bathroom, sprayed air freshener and even lit candles.

The meal she had on the menu was baked fish sided with rise and steamed vegetables. Hopefully, hoseok would enjoy that. It wasn't a pasta and she wouldn't be servicing anything too heavy for desert. But it was a really good meal.

The agreed on 6'00. And so she needed to have everything set by then.

Haven hummed to herself as she placed the seasoned fish into the oven to bake. The last thing she would get started on was the desert. Which would be some vanilla ice cream she made from scratch.

Haven knew how to make a lot of things. The good thing about culinary school is that students were taught to never depend on anyone else's cooking. Because most of these dishes you could do yourself.

Dinner was finished at around 5:15. Leaving it out to cool down a bit, Haven rushed up to take a quick shower and then get dressed before the man of the hour arrived.

+++

"You look dapper." Namjoon whistled as he analyzed hoseok who was fixing the cuffs to the oversized blazer like jacket he wore.

"Thanks." Hoseok mumbled, flexing his shoulders to properly fit the blazer. He then licked the pad of his thumb and ran it across the expanse of his right eyebrow before sighing. He looked good.

"What's the special occasion? Got a date?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, actually." Hoseok said. A nice little date right across the street in haven's apartment. She had made dinner and it was the night they agreed on eating together again.

Hoseok would be lying if he were to say that his feelings for heaven hadn't flourished into some cute little crush. She made his body feel funny and it did something to his heart.

When he wasn't around the brown skinned girl, he felt like something was missing. In the short time span in which they had known each other, heaven managed to make a strong impact on his life.

"Oh well don't stay out too late. And use protection." Namjoon snickered.

"Haha, very funny. Get out of my suite." Hoseok mumbled.

The manager threw his arms up in defense before leaving the room. Hoseok picked up the bouquet of soft yellow Daffodils he had gotten for Haven. She really seemed to like the flowers he got last time.

"Shit, I'm gonna be late." He swore as he looked down at the time on his watch. It was already five minutes until 6:00.

Hoseok rushed to grab his key, wallet and cellphone before leaving the suite in a hurry. Carelessly ignoring the mess he left behind in high hopes to make it to dinner impressively on time for Haven.