"V is for voyeurism"

six
3rd person

Hoseok was way pass the point of smitten with Haven. It was silly and wishful thinking to believe that he would ever get a shot at making something out of a stranger, a woman who was nothing but a mere fan of his art and appreciated him as any fan would their idol's work.

But for the love of god. Hoseok couldn't seem to get the woman out of his mind.

It had gotten so bad to the point where he couldn't take it anymore. Eventhough it had been over twenty four hours since the meet and greet and the last time they would ever see each other again, hoseok took her words into consideration and decided he would tour the lively city of busy Manhattan.

She had suggested he go out at night but he wanted to enjoy the surprisingly warm day. Although it was still cold out and jackets were smartly being worn, it was still the warmest he had experienced since his arrival.

It was bearable. The sun was peeking out through the thin clouds. Hoseok wore his usual tourist attire. Black slacks, a simple black button up with the first few buttons unbuttoned and his shiny dress shoes that costed hundreds.

Of course he sported his beret and a coat, a cigarette blazing between his fingers as he pushed past the strip of cafes and mini food shops.

The people in Manhattan were excellent people. In the business areas with much more modern architecture and a lot more height to their buildings , they were all extremely professional.

Where he stood now the people were very clumsy and talkative. But it made him feel comfortable being surrounded by folks like these, because he felt welcomed and not so confined.

There were a group of teenage girls walking past him. And once hoseok looked over at them out of curiosity, they started to giggle and walk even faster as if he would stop them.

Hoseok smirked, shaking his head before taking another pull of his cigarette.

"Shouldn't they be in school?" He mumbled to himself as he puffed out the smoke.

He had to admit, Haven had the right idea. But perhaps this wasn't for him.

Along his journey he decided he wanted to look for inspiration. There were a lot of things surrounding him. A lot of places, people. But for some reason he couldn't find it in himself to make anything out of his surroundings.

He didn't want to think of this as writers block. He could easily force himself into a rated r day dream and write up something real quick.

But he wanted things to come natural. He wanted this to be something he could see and immediately get it in his mind to write about.

And he couldn't find that out here.

Hoseok trashed the cigarette. Throwing it to the pavement, he slammed his expensive shoe on top of it and stepped back to see the damage he had done to it before stuffing his hands back in his pockets and walking away.

This was frustrating for multiple reasons. Everybody was asking him for more. When would he release more. When would the famous author whip up something spectacular and have everyone withering at the knee for him once again?

Written Desires | J.hsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें