"morning affection"

twenty two
3rd person

The smell of fresh linen and pine blend in with the sheet's usual scent of detergent and French vanilla. Cocoa butter is just a plus, considering the fact that haven usually lathered her body in the soft coconut scented cream every night after a shower. A warm ray of sunshine slithers in through the slightly parted blinds, the slant of light reflecting off of the right side of the woman's cheek as she slept soundlessly. Dreams of memories of last night turn to a liquid morning dew in her panties. Haven was used to having wet dreams so she was used to the feeling. She was used to early mornings and she was used to the sunlight hitting her face. But she wasn't used to waking up beside another.

"Mhmm." The woman grunted softly, stirring in her sleep. Someone was latching on to her and couldn't seem to let go. She felt the iron grip on her waist and it made haven's body two times as warmer.

Her brown eyes slowly open up so that she could see what was going on. She had crashed. Drinks with Marco and Dominic somehow turned into her being sprawled across Hoseok's lap, getting a spanking in her living room. But that was all have  could remember from last night. Everything else was scrambled and she couldn't seem to piece together just why this man was laying beside her.

Haven's teeth sunk into her plush bottom lip as she looked up at him. He was so beautiful even as he slept. His eyelashes curled into black wisps, and tickled his tanned eyelids. Strands of his platinum blond hair stick to his forehead, and his lips press together in a hard line. The beauty mark above his lip is a distinctive yet beautiful feature that heaven can't help but giggle at. Staring at the little mole as she took a sharp breath, subconsciously dragging her finger along his exposed chest.

Suddenly, she didn't really care about how they ended up in this situation. All she truly cared about was staying in his embrace. This used to be all she could ever dream about. And now, somehow she was living it. Haven wouldn't question a dream come true. She could only bask in it.

It's perfect. She thought to herself, a small smile forming on her lips as she admired him up close.

"Wait- it's perfect." She whispered, eyes widening almost as if she saw a ghost. Haven jumped up from bed, somehow managing to break the iron grip he had on her waist as she shot out of bed and raced to the bathroom connected to her bedroom. Haven slammed and locked the door behind her, panting as she slammed her back against the door.

Fuck. She was a fool. This was her first time spending a night with hoseok. It would have been his first time seeing her with messy hair, morning breath and streaks up dried up drool on the corner of her mouth. Haven was far too busy living in the moment to even realize how imperfect she appeared — or would have appeared — before this man.

Ignoring her headache, Haven rummaged around her sink until she grabbed a hold of her toothbrush and toothpaste. She brushed her teeth and washed her face, being sure to floss and thoroughly get between any creases and crevices.

"Hair..." haven sighed out of frustration, looking at her hair in the mirror. She really needed some braids or locs or something. She loved wearing her natural hair but dealing with it every morning was simply time consuming.

She reached for a scrunchy and a brush, doing her best to put it in a low ponytail. Sure there were loose, stubborn strands that chose to stick out from the rest and get in her face. But haven didn't mind them. It looked better than before.