"private affairs"

nineteen
Hoseok Jung

The next morning, I woke up bright and early.

The first thing - the first person to cross my mind was Haven. Our night together had been fun. It excites me to know that I had been introducing her to new things. A world of sexual fun that she hadn't ever gotten a taste of before. She had only ever dreamed of living a life like this. And here I was, the one making it happen for her.

Haven was...different. She wasn't what I was used to. I traveled a lot and seen a lot of women. I wrote about many women of all shapes and of all colors. From different ethnic backgrounds. My fantasies went as far as the eye could see. I had no bias for women. If I liked you then I liked you. Was there really a need for a preference when so many beautiful people roamed this earth?

Haven was an Angel. The only thing missing was her halo and her white cloak. She was gorgeous and soft spoken. She had amazing qualities that had me latching on since the first night we sat down to have dinner together.

It's been a month and about a week since we began this thing. Our relationship was just taking off.

A yawn escaped my lips as I threw my legs over the bed. My feet slide into the fuzzy white slippers the hotel provided me to walk around in. A soft frown on my face as I stood up and rubbed my warm chest.

The sun was out but no doubt it was cold as fuck outside. Winters in New York was a scary thing. I had been living in Nevada for a few years now. I had gotten used to the warmth of the west coast. Now since I was on this trip in Manhattan, I was realizing just how much I took the weather back in Nevada for granted.

I carried on with my usual morning routine. I went and brushed my teeth before washing my face. I felt begged instantly after doing so. I exited the bathroom and wandered around the suite absentmindedly, thinking about what I was going to eat.

Usually, I would be standing on the balcony ready to greet Haven. But because I had woken up later than usual this morning and she was undoubtedly already on her way to work, that was no use.

After a second I stopped in my tracks. I thought about last night. I specifically concentrated on the very moment when I watched her plug her ass with a shiny red toy right before my eyes.

I couldn't help but smile. Time was slowly ticking for me to see her again. I hoped she had became a bit disobedient. I was just dying to show her how I punished the disobedient ones...

My fingers itched to call her, but I didn't want to throw her off. So instead I made my way over to the phone the hotel provided and dialed up room service.

I figured I could get done writing in today. I had some inspiration building up. It would be nice to get those ideas on paper.

...

"Yes, that would be all." I nodded as I listened to the room service people on the other line. "Thank you so much."

After a few seconds I placed the phone back in its rightful place. My fingers float up to push my hair back on my head. The platinum blond was slowly but surely getting old. It was time for a change.

Knock knock knock.

My head snapped up at the sound of someone knocking on the door to the suite. I sighed as I stood up and walked towards the door. I already knew it was Namjoon. Who else woke up at the ass crack of dawn to disturb other people?