"good girls make bad decisions"

twenty-one
3rd person

"Ding!"

The casual ring of the elevator chimes. The silver, stainless steal doors slide open and reveal a group of three dressed in casual club attire. In the middle of two tall men stood a woman in shiny silver pumps and a tight backless dress. Hair styled in a bun with loose curls falling effortlessly around the crown of her head. A bright smile on her gloss covered lips, aura lighting up the atmosphere with a beautiful vibe and positivity.

"Bitchhh of all it take is bringing Haven fine ass along with us for free drinks then we should do it more often." Marco laughed, hooking his arm around Dominic's neck as they step off of the elevator.

"Exactly. Not one but two free rounds?" Dominic shook his head. "Haven, men look at you and see a goddess."

"What can I say? It comes naturally." Haven shrugged as she pretends to boast. Admittedly, their Wednesday night out had gotten a bit carried away. Although Haven did not drink much, she still had a good time. She was approached by multiple older men who wished to pursue her. Haven only led them on because they offered to buy drinks for she and her friends. But after that she gave them a fuck phone number to dial and called it a day.

Her night out on the town with her bestfriends was but a brief escape away from reality. Haven would have to return to work tomorrow evening and work for hours on end in the kitchen. So really this was a minor distraction. Nonetheless, it was incredibly fun and much needed.

"We should do this again. Guys, it seems like it's been forever since we all just...Hung out." Haven smiled.

They cut the corner to make their way on the hall where her apartment door was located. Marco pursed his lips. "I'm done. But you know how that Gordon Ramsay wannabe at the cafe be acting."

"True that." Haven scoffed, rolling her eyes as she dug into her clutch and pulled out her apartment key. "So wha—"

Haven looked up and prepared to ask a question, but just as quickly as the words form on her tongue — they are washed away by shock at the sight in front of her.

Haven's eyebrows raised just an inch as she locked gazes with the familiar male standing in front of her door. Leaning back against the wall with his right ankle crossed over his left. Hands tucked in his pocket and a blank, casual expression on his face. Platinum hair slicked just a tad to prevent the whole "messy" look. Sporting a simple black button up and pants, dress shoes and a silver watch... Hoseok fucking Jung. What a man he was.

"Oop— hot piece of man ass coming at you." Marco whispered. Haven's lips turned dry. Her heels dig into the carpeted flooring and her body feels heavy, almost as if twenty sand bags had been thrown on her to weigh her down.

"U-umm..." haven stutters.

Hoseok's lips — which were once sewn in a firm line — turn to form a tiny grin as he eyeballs heaven in such a stupefied state. She looked gorgeous, admittedly. Brown skin shining like a fresh copper Penny. Curly hair pinned up, giving her a direct view of her perfect facial features. God, she was beautiful.

"Hey sweetheart." Hoseok spoke suddenly. Voice pulling Haven in like the moon pulled the tides. She was drawn to him.

"H-hey." Haven stuttered, clutching the keys in her hand. She cleared her throat and turned around to Marco and Dominic who looked starstruck.