"the assignment"

eighteen
Haven Miller

We step off of the elevator once it stops on the desired floor. My apartment floor.

I had to admit, I was sad that our night had come to an end. But at the same time I was relieved because I knew that I would be able to see Hoseok again after such an eventful time.

It was fun stepping out of my comfort zone and doing things that I always dreamed of doing. Trying new things with a man as open minded as Hoseok who made me feel comfortable and seen. It was honestly beautiful.

"Well, I guess this is where our time comes to an end , Miss Miller." Hoseok says, tucking his hands into his pockets as we stopped in front of the door.

"Sadly." I sigh, turning to look at him as I hold on to my purse with one hand. The other hanging limp at my side.

"Did you have fun?" He quirks one of his perfectly arched eyebrows. I nod without a second thought. The question was such a no brainer.

"I did. It was a...unique experience." I smiled. Hoseok smirks.

"I'm happy to hear that." He says. A comfortable silence then settles between us. I let the moments pass by, wasting time. I didn't want him to leave. I was so close to inviting him in for drinks until I suddenly remembered that I had work in the morning and couldn't afford a hang over or taking the risk.

"I have an assignment for you, darling." He says lowly. Raspy voice sitting just above a soft whisper as his piercing brown eyes stare into my soul.

I look up at him like cornered prey standing before the predator. Going weak in the knees from his hard gaze as I anticipate what it was he would say next. I just knew it was going to be ground breaking.

"W-what is it?" I stutter. Hoseok's lips twitch, head tilting slightly to the left as he slipped one hand from his pocket and placed it beside my head on the door.

"Do you have any butt plugs inside?" He questions flat out.

My eyes go wide as I look down the hall. Good thing the lady leaving her apartment was too far away to head the question. Because that would've been awkward.

"And don't lie, baby. Because I promise I can find out." He taunts. I licked over my lips slowly as I turn to face him once more.

"I do." I reply to the earlier question. Hoseok nods in satisfaction.

"Excellent. When I go back to the suite I will call you and say one simple word. After you get inside I want you to get out your butt plug and open your curtains so that I can see you clearly. Afterwards, you wait. Understand?"

Interesting. I think. But I don't question it.

"Yes sir." I say softly, looking up at him through the wisp of my curly black eyelashes.

"Good girl." Hoseok members, suddenly bringing his fingers up to caress my cheek after gently gripping my chin. His jawline sharpened as he looked down at my lips.

Suddenly, he leans in. My eyes close and my heart beat pounds against my chest. This was it. This was finally happening. Yes, we had skipped a few bases before getting here. But nonetheless, the moment was occurring. And I couldn't be more happy.