Chapter 5: ???

AUTHOR: So guys, I'm gonna switch the way I'm writing this for a bit to shape most of what the authors here do. I'm just experimenting though. Probably gonna switch if it doesn't work out. Anyway, back to the story.

Mark walked out of the crumbling tower. He walked all the way into the place Quinn was at.

Mark: The Lead was a bust. The compass has recharged by now so we can go now

Quinn: Just make sure your done here before we go.

Mark looked back to the tower hearing all the toads there charge the herons

Mark: Trust me. I am.

Quinn: I hear there is a place at Newtopia but it's too far for the compass to reach

Mark: Dammit. The plantars are going there too. We can go to wartwood and go as a group.

Quinn: Good Thinking. However, do you really think you should meet another champion at your current stage?

Mark: What do you mean?

Quinn: Don't worry about it. We can go to the cove for now.

Mark: The place I met you at?

Quinn: What else would I be talking about?

Mark used the compass and used it to get to the cove. The fire came out from the compass and made the door. He walked through it with Quinn, as much as he still despised him, and opened the second door and was in the cove. Mark walked around and wondered where he would stay. Quinn just dragged him to the curse shop he worked at and laid him on a empty bed.

Mark fell asleep as well. As he was, something inhuman was happening. He was shaking everywhere, he was feeling scales go across his skin while sleeping, his eyes had a glow that looked like fire in them while they were close, and he was sprouting two nubs on his back and a tail

Mark POV

I was in a pitch black void. It looked like nothing was there at all.

Mark: Hello? Anyone here?

I walked around to look for help. I decided to turn around and look but I saw a giant eye the size of 80 Empire State Buildings.

I ran but I was being forced to run in place

???: So this is your hatred.

Mark: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!?!?

???: and you must be my bearer

Mark: GET AWAY FROM ME!

???: I am your curse. The Dragon of Calamity, Nowhere.

I calmed down a very small bit and decided to ask why it was here and what is this place

Nowhere: I appeared because your hatred spiked recently. It spiked so highly that it manifested me into my actual form. As for the setting, this is the amount of hatred you have. Usually even the angriest person have at least a cube of hatred that's gray. Yours is the whole setting and pitch black.

I breathed in and out and asked questions.

Mark: Are you hostile and what is your purpose being here?

Nowhere: I mean no harm to you, I actually like you because you survived me. For my purpose, to help you.

Mark: Why are you a giant eye?