Chapter 12: Revenge (pt.2)

Mark dashed through the tower, rope in hand, to get there. Even with his speed he couldn't run fast enough to get there soon.

Mark: Come on!

Mark ran through everything to make it to the stairs that lead to the top of the tower. He sneaked upstairs to see a group of toads, Anne, the plantars, and Sasha.

Sasha: I've had enough of you squeaky toy.

Sasha tried to slash sprig but Anne blocked it with her sword

Sasha: Anne, what are you doing?!

Anne: Something I should've done a long time ago., Standing up to you!

Anne pushes her away with a sword of her own. Mark watched and felt angry.

Mark: I spent one year of torment from her and Anne, who's been pushed over by her personally has the guts to fight?! No, I'm fighting back! Cursed!

Mark transformed back into a human and revealed himself by coming out from the stairs. Everyone gasped at the sight except for the toads.

Mark: Plantars! Anne! Go!

Mark pulled out his compass and blew fire into it, opening the gate. He opened the door for them to see their home. They ran through one by one. Anne looked at Sasha and looked at the gate. She soon fled to the gate. In a wisp of ash and fire, the gate disappeared.

Grime: I'm sorry, Who is this?!

Sasha: The one who left me back in the heron attack.

Mark: So, you remember me? While looking like this?

They walked in circles for 10 seconds. The seconds felt like hours to the both of them.

Sasha: You couldn't just stay home, couldn't you?

Mark: No. I guess I really wanted revenge.

Sasha dashed at Mark but he dropped his rope and blocked it with his dual blades.

Sasha: Revenge?! For what?!

Sasha put more force to break marks block.

Mark: For everything.

Mark sweeped her leg.

Mark: You remember me, but you don't even remember me right!

Mark shot out fire to the rope he dropped. After he kept his sword close to Sasha's neck.

Mark: You remember me as a pushover! And after a year of fucking me over, you made a skullcrusher!

As his sentence finished he slashed Sasha's cheek twice in an X shape, causing minor bleeding. Right after, he could hear the explosions sounding across the tower.

Sasha: What is that?!

Mark: Explosives. You had quite the lot with you.

Sasha: Are you crazy, you'll die with me and everyone here!

Mark: Sadly, I can't let anyone here die. Besides...

Mark's eyes glew black and purple for a small time.

Mark: It'll be fun to fight you again.

Mark went into thought as he picked his sword back up.

Mark (Thinking): Nowhere, I don't know if you hear me but I need to save everyone. Please give me something useful when I say cursed.

Mark felt the tower about to crumble. And felt the tower dropping to the ground.

Mark (Thinking): The things I do for you, Anne.