Chapter 16: My Story

Weeks had passed since Friday. Due to that, Mark finished all training with Yunan and was all set for his trip. The plantars got into their daily antics for awhile until they left to retrieve Anne's box. At the moment, Mark was planning on going with the plantars once they finished what they were doing and came back. Mark was sitting on a chair with tones on his lap.

Mark: Man it gets boring here.

Tones: It is not like you can go anywhere.

Mark: You're God. Can't you take me home? Or somewhere interesting

Tones: I can't do that. I can but it's not for me to meddle with. If you wanted that then you should have gone with the plantars.

Mark: I was training my ass off. Now it's not like I'm gonna fly to some cave and fight monsters. I've learned every fighting style this world has to offer. I even know Muay Boran from my world. I've even mixed all of these styles into a bundle and I'm good at it. It's not like I can travel the world-

Tones: That's It!

Mark: That's what?

Mark looked at tones confused.

Tones: You've been stressed! How could I have not felt it! We are taking a "round-the-world" tour of amphibia so I don't have to deal with your whining!

Mark: Excuse Me?!

Tones POV

Mark: Whine! Whine Whine Whi-Whine. Whine X5. Whine? Whine Whine Whine!

Back To General POV

Tones: Shut Up. You can sit on your ass or have fun. Pick.

Mark scoffed until he thought about it more.

Mark: Fine, I'll start going out.

Mark pulled his compass out and blew into it, creating a gate in front of him. He got off his chair and grabbed his swords he left on a table.

Mark: This will lead to what I assume, is the most fun thing I'll end up doing. I don't know where it will go. I could end up in a pit of lava. I could get bug free ice cream. Or I could just stay here.

Mark opened the door, hoping he'd find something worth his time. Yet he opened the door to find a hell of his own creation.

He opened it to only see Sasha standing over a waterfall. Holding her face like she was a main character. Mark walked towards a tree and leaned towards it while looking as Sasha who still did not notice he was there. His Happy and Calm demeanor had turned into that of Hatred and Pain. He didn't plan to use his compass. He was facing her here and now.

Mark: Does the little warrior think herself the hero?

Sasha turned around to see Mark. She pulled out her swords and Mark had a collection of scales form around his eyes.

Mark: Answer My Question. Do you think yourself a Hero.

Sasha: You... Again. It's always you isn't it?

Mark: Yep. Always me. Think of me as the sin that will always haunt you.

Sasha looked at him staring daggers but it was as if Mark was staring Pistols.