Prologue: Start of a New Life

Edited- 08/20/2022, plus added images of scenes

A cloak person with round glasses ran, and ran around the forest away from the guards, panting and breathing deeply while running.

"Where are they?" Guard # 1 asked the guards.

"Did you check the lake?" Guard # 2 asked Guard # 1

"Group A you take North, B take South, and C check up high! We need that wild witch!" A Warden-like voice ordered the guards as they all separate.

'No, No, No. They can't find them now. Not yet, Not now!' The cloak person thought while kept on running. The cloak person found the house that they were looking for.

"I hope Eda could take care of them." The cloaked person looked at the door and it was a wake. They walked up the door and the Tube Owl looked at me confused.

"Hoot, Hoot, may I say what brings you here stranger?" The door said, as they placed the kid down near the door, and looked at the door.

"Please take care of them, No questions needed. I need Edalyn to protect them at all costs."After that the cloak person hid behind a tree watching if the door would take what they said. It called out a name they knew and there she was.

"What is it, Hoo-Wha?"She walked out and saw the child. She picked it up, and then brought it in.

'Eda I am counting on you to take care of them.' Then they ran away from the guards.

*****

Eda went inside with the basket and Owlbert saw her. SHe sat down on the couch with the basket on her lap. Owlbert came and stood near to see what it was and it seemed to shock him, the Hooty came and saw it too.

"It-It's a baby."Hooty stated and seemed to look like he knew where it came from.

"Hooty tell me," Hooty looked at Eda and it seemed that he had all my attention.

"Did you see who left the child at my doorstep?" She asked as Hooty nodded.

"Yes, it was a person in a cloak. I could not see their faces but they told me that you had to protect the baby, take care of it, and told me that they need you to take care of the child." Hooty explained as Owlbert and Eda were shocked by this.

She looked at the sleepy child, and smiled. "If they need care, and protection I would do anything to protect this kid. Plus, I seem to remember that strand of hair." Eda mumbled the last part. Picking them up and saw that they had round ears.

"A human." Eda blurred out and poke the baby's face, then it woke up and looked at her with a smile. They pulled their hands out and were trying to say words.

"Ma, mm Ma. Mama!" The kid giggled then, and Eda was shocked they would call her, their mother. The human baby smiled and it looked at Owlbert.

"S-s-smol.''Owlbert was surprised at hearing the baby called a small, but also angry while Eda tried to not laugh. Then the child looked at Hooty, and called him a Birdy, which caused Hooty to have Happy Tears.

"So are we gonna keep it?"Hooty asked as Eda ooked back at the child. They smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Of course. After all this human owl will be a help, and a partner in crime with me, and possibly Owlbert too." She answered, and saw a letter on the basket.

"Owlbert grabbed that note in the basket for me and made Hooty read it out loud." Eda ordered, well mostly ask, Owlbert grabbed it with his beak and opened it as best as he could, and he did. He put the note in front of Hooty, reading it out-loud for us to hear, as she tried to make the child fall asleep.

"Dear Edalyn Clawthrone, You may have not seen me for a while, but I had to hide my Identity for a bit. You may see me in the future, but for now I have to run from the guard, and I could not put my child at risk. You are the only person I know that could protect them. Please take care, and protect them until we meet again. Sincerely, Old Pal." Hooty read it and it shocked her.

"Well there is no name for this child in the not-" Eda was interrupted by Hooty saying.

"Y/N." Eda was surprised at the name and saw that their name was in the bottom right corner. She looked at the now sleepy child in her arms, and smiled.

"Well now it's, Y/N Clawthrone" Eda corrected the group, smiling at the sleepy baby in her arms.

"Welcome to the Owl house, Y/N."

——————

——————

Welp, I got this Idea to make another Fanfic of a different Fandom, but this time is The Owl House, and I thought why not make you being Eda's child since she is like a mother figure, plus in this one, you already knew your human-witch you could tell, but could do magic no need of Glyphs. You don't go to school but soon you will. And you do fun things with your mother, do a bit of crimes, meet the Emperor Coven, and meet Goldie Locks once in a heist. You don't have your staff yet, in the story but you will soon.

See ya later Freakies, Beauty, Nerds, Fandom King/Queen, just name what ever you want