Intro and Outro Song with Y/N added

Intro;

Season 1 Combination of all following changes in the Owl House

Luz had her eyes closed but soon opened them. When she looked down she started to freak out. But soon someone grabbed her leg and swing her to a broom. She opened her eyes and saw, Y/N flying beside their mom and King. Y/N smiled and flew downwards with Luz smiling of joy and Edna and King following behind.

Cut to the front of the Owl House. The group flew in from behind and it zooms in to Hooty smiling.Luz opened it with Eda's staff, and Vision on her head. Luz spins it and held it with pride. Era came from her side and took Owlbert back with a face saying, "Come on, kid this is mine." Luz stood back with a sorry expression and Y/N from behind taking Vision back and hugging Luz and Eda with a smile. King popped up, like saying, "Welcome to the Owl House!"

A frame of Willow, Gus and Amity came. Willow made a heart, Gus cheered with a bright smile, and Amity just looked away with seriousness and sass.

Flame came and it was dark with yellow eyes showing. It zooms out to show King on a pile of stuff animals and he points to the sky of where the lights came and the pile of animals fall on him. 

It brought to hills of a cloak figure sitting on it with a golden mask on their right and bingdi lotus on their left. Vision on their head looking at the night sky. They smiled and fall off the edge. Bringing them to their palisman turning into a staff and flying them out of there. 

Luz flew by with riding on Owlbert. She went by     a banner. She flew over Tiny Nose. Spins and high fives Gus with Willow holding her plant in green. Y/N by her creating a circle of plants and holding the guards. Luz flew under one and Y/N flew above them. Eda grabbed onto Owlbert with King. One of the guards tried to catch them, but Y/N blasted the guard away.

They all turned to the guards with a smile of victory. But the ground broke and they soon feel. They screamed and Y/N created a illusion of themselves and transferring some magic to them. 156 blasted the creature with their eyes glowing (f/c), while Y/N goes through their satchel and grabbed a orange potion and threw it at the creature.

Cut to the top of the Owl House and it's night. They were all standing on top on the Owl House. King on Luz's shoulder, Eda holding her staff, Y/N leaning on Luz with Vision on their shoulder. Luz looked down and closed her hands, soon opening it to show a ball of light. King and Y/N watched with a smile. Luz pushed it up and it blew up to the end of the intro. 

Outro;

Season 1

When Luz stopped running, she turned to the Owl House. Eda holding King in her arms talking Y/N. Y/N talking to her mom who had Vision on their shoulder. Eda, King, and Y/N turned to Luz, smiling. Eda waved at her, King opened his arms wide, and Y/N whispering to Vision, making Vision go to Luz. Luz opened her hands for a place Vision could land on. Luz breaths in and out with a smile, Luz ran towards the group and hugged Y/N, who spins her around and then Luz hugged King. Vision placed himself onto Y/N's head.