Episode 4:I'm only here for a visit

*Midnight

I had woken up and looked around me. Luz seemed to be still asleep and the King seemed to come and sleep with us. I looked outside and it was still dark, with what seemed that the moon was in the middle. "Huh, I never wake up at midnight...Eh, I'll just go to sleep and probably visit Aunt for once, since it seems that the coven is pretty dull." I fall asleep again and continue thinking if I have to or not.

(Me:I was not sure why I put this, but let's just go with it.)

*Morning

I got up again, and went to the closet. "Okay, just get ready and visit Aunt. Not more. I just hope it won't be raining today." I told myself and just grabbed my cloak, with (f/s) clothing. I went to the bathroom and when I turned around before I closed the door, I saw Hooty.

"Morning, Hooty." Placing my clothes on the counter.

"Morning, Y/N. Where are you going?"

"Oh I will tell you when I'm done taking a bath." I replied and he nodded and left. After I was done taking a bath, putting on my clothes and accessories, and out of the bathroom, I went to my and Luz's room and grabbed my crossbody bag.

(A/N: don't need to add accessories if you don't want to.)

"Hmm, is there anything I need?" I went around the room and packed my bag with Extra clothes, my books of spells and curses, snacks, a weapon, and ____(put anything on the black space). Going down stairs, I saw King teaching Luz about Demons, and Luz being side tracked. King saw me and ran to me.

"Y/N, can you help me teach Luz about demons?" I looked at him and shook my head no.

"Sorry, King, I have to go visit someone." Luz looked up and came in front of me.

"Who are you visiting?"

"Oh my aunt, but I think you will meet her soon. When I leave, don't get into trouble, no mess, and no injuries, okay?" King and Luz looked upset that I would leave but they just nodded and I went to the door and waved them goodbye. Hooty came to me, "Okay, now where are you going?"

"I'm going to Aunt's work, just for a visit." Hooty seemed to be worried but I reassured him that I would be okay. "Say, where's Mom?"

"Oh, she went out for something, not sure what." I nodded and created a circle to have a note beside her elixir.

"Make sure that she takes her medicine, and no trouble, alright?"

"Okay, Hoot, Bye, Y/N."

"Bye Hooty." I left and went to the Emperor's Coven.

*Halfway there

"Why do I have a feeling something is going to ha-"Before I could finish my wondering, something did happen. "Ke!?"I felt stings going around my body, and saw acid raining down from the sky. "OH NO!" I pulled my hood and dashed through the rain. I saw the coven and the door was slightly opened. I used all my energy to create a circle and made a barrier around me so the rain won't get to me. I got to the door and knocked on it. A member of the coven opened up and saw me.

"Hello mysterious stranger, why are you here in-front of our gate?" The member asked. Looking up I told them straight in the face.

(Me:I mean I can't even do that to anyone, plus why do I have to keep putting a N!? on the word straight.)

"I am here to visit a relative of mine, sir or ma'am. Sorry if I may interrupt any business of yours, but if my relative is okay with me staying here until the rain stops, will it be okay with you guys." I answered their question and they put their hand gun gesture under their beak? Armor? Helmet?