Episode 1:Welcome, New Friend!

Edited- 09/03/2022

"But mom, I wanna come and sell human stuff with you." Y/N whined as their mother, Edalyn Clawthorne, wouldn't let Y/N out of the house since they must watch over King and Hooty. Because the last time they both left, King went missing and Y/N had to use illusions to scatter and find the little demon, while Hooty got dirty with mud, and they had to clean them.

" Sorry kid, Bowling. But the last time I left with you, King and Hooty got in serious problems that came from almost kidnapping to 3 times the 10 of cleaning Hooty. Just stay here while I'm gone, alright?" Eda explained to Y/N, who looked down, arms crossed with disappointment in their face.

"Maybe I will get you Volume 4 of Azura, or books about helpless romance that you will talk trash about because it's cringy. If you stay-" Before Eda could finish her offer or bargain that they like to call it. Y/N immediately agreed not to give a second breath about it. "Alright then. Gotta go, Owling. BYEEE!" Eda kissed Y/N's forehead before grabbing her staff and flying to Bonesborough's market stands. Y/N sighed and went to the couch, sitting on it. King was in their sight of view as he scrambled in his paper to get his little paper crown.

"Hey King, got any idea of how to get your crown without me being sacrificed to the burning firelighter of a laser." Y/N laid their back down on the couch. They turned their head towards the little demon king, who turned towards them.

"Well, not much. I was thinking of using a long stick that could leave a bit of opening for me to crawl through, but it could backfire if the magic is coming from the ground. We could use teleportation, but we have no idea how to, because the cage blocks the magic from inside and brings it out. And if we can't get a full human, then I got nothing." King explained that he continued to make new plans for the past week. Y/N responded with a hum, lying their head on their arms, closing their eyes to take a cat nap. "I'ma go take a bath." King got up and waddled/ran farther into the Owl House.

"Alright, just don't trip on the wet floors! And look at the windows, in case Hooty decides to barge in!" Y/N warned King just saying, 'Okay!' in response. Y/N's body slowly relaxed and fell into the darkness, from their tiredness. Welp time to fall asleep since I know they won't make that much trouble, so I did.

*****

As the two entities come up to the door/Hooty, Y/N could hear voices outside, but they ignored it since if it were to be intruder, Hooty would deal with that, and Y/N is too sleepy to think about waking up. They continued to sleep on the couch, saliva drooling from their mouth until hearing a familiar voice, "Welcome to," The lady snapped her finger activating lights and candles around the house. "The Owl House..." When the lights turned on, the candle glowed so bright, making Y/N open their eyes, and then blinding them a little, until they got a vision back.

"...where I hide away from the pressures of modern life. Also, the cops. Mm, also ex-boyfriends." The lady chuckled to herself, as Y/N rolled out of the couch and onto the floor.

'Wait, isn't that mom's voice?' Y/N thought, they looked up on their hands and knees until they saw a "HUMAN!" They screamed in surprise. They got on one knee and pointed to the human in front of them, placing their other hand leaning on the couch's arm rest. Then the young human turned towards Y/N with surprise too seeing them.

"Mom, I thought you said that there were no humans here." Y/N told their mother as she saw them in shock and on the ground.

Eda used her magic to make Y/N sit on the couch, "Yes, I did kid, but this human came here today. So, I may not get the Azura book or any cringy romance books. But I got a human friend for you, but soon to leave." Eda pointed to the human with her thumb. The human walked to Y/N and held her hand out in front of them.