Episode 4: Words of Affection and Lies

A dark room once again, looking in front of me was the shadow herself. She grinned at the arrival of me. She walked close towards me with Vision. Both of us paused but smiled at her. The more she steps, the more her body morphs. When she was close, she held her hands on my cheeks. I cried and held my hand over it. Vision rubbed his forehead on her hand. She tilted her hand and smiled.

"You're safe my child."

Gasp! Breathing heavily! Sigh

"What do you want from me, shadow?" Y/N turned towards their journal and Vision. "What do you want from me?"

*******

Y/N got dressed for their work and put Vision with a ribbon this time. Vision tweeted and Y/N rolled their eyes. "Sorry bud. But we gotta look great today. The Emperor's Coven is coming over to check around the service center for no leaks to the truth. But that is already too late." Y/N smirked and pulled out a book about the Boiling Isles. Vision tweeted again and they just sighed in frustration.

Y/N went out of their room and walked through the halls until they heard a scream from Lilith. Y/N gasped and teleported to the living room to see their aunt screaming in her beast form.

"Help...me." Lilith screamed out to the upcoming group.

"Auntie, catch!" Y/N summoned an elixir and threw it to Lilith, who caught it and gulped down the whole elixir.

"Thank Y/N." Lilith sighed in relief, turning back to who she was before the beast formed.

"No problemo, auntie." Y/N saluted with Vision following them. Vision flew to grab their shoulder bag for work while Y/N created 99% a whole spell circle.

"Where are you going so fancy today?" Eda asked, walking up to her sister and looking at Y/N up and down. They sighed and explained what was happening and they threw a book of the Boiling Isles to Luz who caught it. "Oh, well, alright. Be careful." Eda exclaimed and Y/N nodded.

"Will do." Y/N nodded, after grabbing their satchel. Vision got in and they finished their spell circle, bringing them to the entrance of the service center.

They walked into the service center where they worked, and they were greeted by two familiar faces they saw in the front. Mrs. Burnwood and Lady Blue.

"Well, hey there, Y/N." Mrs. Burnwood greeted them, with her brown hair and one eyed cyclop look.

"Good morning, Dear." Lady Blue waved to them, with her fan covering the bottom of her face and her in fancy dress.

Y/N smiled at the two of them and waved. Lady Blue pulled out a bag of seeds for Vision to eat. Vision flew and ate the seed as Y/N checked into their sign-in. Y/N opened their locker to put their other things in there and keep what they needed. Y/N exit the room, and they are bombarded by Lady Blue, straightening their vest/skirt.

"Lady Blue?...What are you trying to do?" Y/N asked, blushing at her representation to them when they exit. When Lady Blue was done making Y/N presentable, she placed a gardenia on the pocket of their outfit.

"Making you representable when the coven comes. You can go and help around the area now. Come back before the sun is above the realm." Mrs. Burnwood answered for Lady Blue. Y/N nodded, and Vision flew towards Y/N with a bit of seed on his cheek. Y/N removed the seed from his cheek and the duo teleported to the areas that need service.

*****

"(Pants) Geez, I am tired from all this work for snails." Y/N pants from exhaustion with Vision on their shoulder, panting too. As they sat by a tree, they heard, "psst!" Coming from behind. They turned around to see Mrs. Killeye holding their favorite scream cream. Y/N grinned and walked towards her with joy.