Episode 9: Visit from the Mindset

Take care of them!

Grunts and rolls

But what had happened to my mother?

Groans

Don't worry...She's in them.

"Gah! (Inhales and exhales instantly). Just a dream. But I need to check." Grabbing a knife I hid in the floors, I poke my finger with it, and it stings, and I bleed. "(Sigh) Not in a dream world." As I said that I felt a nudge on my hand. Looking down, I saw Vision. "Heh, and not you too? Man, I was so close to getting on his good side." I hit my forehead with my palm and pulled my legs to my chest. "I shouldn't have just not come back to the stand. But we made a lot of snails." Standing up, I went to a drawer of my clothes and grabbed new ones that were different from what I usually wear. Just a simple blue shirt that said, "Illusion Witch", and black shorts to my knee. Going to the bathroom, Vision flew beside me and us both gasped.

"(gasps) Y/N, is that a birdy?" Luz asked, with her hand stretching out to Vision. I nodded to her question. Looking at Vision, as he looked at me. We both smiled and Vision flew to Luz. "Aww, look at you and your cute yellow feathers." I laughed at this and went to the bathroom to take a bath. When I was done, I came down and saw Luz and Eda rummaging through boxes, as King lay on the couch with Vision near his head.

"Oh, Good morning, Owling. Mind telling me how you got a palisman?" Mom asked me, so I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a quick drink of water that I harvested and cooled down from the Boiling Seas. I walked back to the group and sat beside Vision, which he climbed onto my lap and napped.

"Well to answer your question, mom. Last night, after we came home. Vision was the one that Mrs. Roselle was talking about the other day. Vision was on the window, and when I asked about why he was here, he turned into a staff, and then soon me and Vision were now pals on witches." I explained removing Vision's real name explanation and the encounter with GG. Mother nodded and asked me to help her, and Luz unboxed the boxes for her "Bad Girls Coven". Joining in with them. I crossed my legs and started to unbox the boxes.

Me, Mom, and Luz were having a conversation about anything. As King and Vision just sat/laid there sleeping. Soon, Hooty opened the door, "Hoot, hoot. Guess what~! We have a friend!" As Hooty stated that, Gus came running and standing between me and Luz. He told us that me and Luz have to go to school with him tomorrow.

"Gus, we'd love to go to school with you, but I don't know how I can." Luz pointed to the banned poster of her and me. "Principal Bump banned me and Y/N from Hexside."

"Yeah, kid. Plus, I know, I could change my appearance to blend in, but it would take a lot of energy out of me, before I passed out. And that we have to deal with Luz too." I added on to what Luz was saying. Picking up the box and putting it in a pile of boxes. Vision flew to me and sat on my head.

"But nothing. Bump did you a favor. There ain't nothing for you at the dweebus factory." Mom started with a bit of frustration or something. She turned to Gus and told him no offense.

"It's okay. I come from a long line of dweebuses." Gus pledged with his right hand on his heart and left it raised. Luz dropped the box, but I caught it, so there would be no damage to the content of the box or the box itself. I need that King's ride, he usually would grab a random box, sit in it and command one of us to move it around, which it's mainly me. Gus and Mom looked at me and Luz, I carried the box somewhere else for it not to get damaged anymore.

"Well, I would love to go someday. Better than unpacking boxes in Eda Coven." Luz stated with a bit of annoyance. I sighed and sat on the couch watching this. King came and grabbed my head and placed it on his head, signaling he wanted head pats, which I gave him.