Episode 14: Carnival Secret

Aww, look at their eyes and look at that strand of hair, it's like mine.

"Huh?" Opening my eyes, I observe the place being a hospital.

Yes, yes, they do. Come here your big old bat

Turning around I saw a family with (h/c) and minty hair. The minty haired woman held a baby. There was a man with (f/c) hair and wore a potion sigil on his wrist. Then there was an adult that had similar features to their mother. Minty hair and brown skin, and their outfit was a bard one. Walking towards the family the baby resembles their father more than the mother, everything but that on strand of, "Minty hair?"

Aww, look at their tiny fingers. Mom, could we see the future of my little sibling like what you did to me?

Sure, Dear

The mother summoned her crystal ball.

Let's se- e

The family was glitching and each of their eyes turned into their coven's color.

"What in the Titan is going on!?"

Their heads faced me and said random words in gibberish or something.

nc h teose aoe i stya orche lt ad sdetha n ae os gwwotytmevu htnoeem.omhehatoye rw W athsho ile

And then everything went dark.

*****

"Ahhh!" Y/N sat up quickly, with sweat dripping from their forehead and their minty strand glows with their left hand burns a bit. Y/N cried out in pain and summoned an ice pack and placed it in their symbol. "F*ck." Footsteps could be heard quickening to the room and the door burst open to show the Blight siblings.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" The siblings said at the same time. The siblings were in their Hexside uniform and Y/N was processing what day and time it was. Y/N checked the twin's clock, and it was 7:45.

"Wait...Sh*t We're going to be late!" Y/N stood up and ran around trying to gather their uniform and items that they brought. Vision flew and pulled their bit shin-length hair with Y/N paused and winced in pain. "Ow."

"Y/N quit swearing and school is canceled for today because of a pixie infestation." Amity explained, walking back to her room. The twins walked in and gave Y/N a ringing crystal ball. They were confused but they clicked on it, and it brought the view of Eda.

"Hey there kid, your bracelet wasn't working that you gave to Luz on the first day of Hexside. So, I called the Blight's and luckily the Bossy boots there got it before Odalia did." Eda groaned at that name. The twins laughed at the nickname she gave to Amity, but she continued to explain that they got postcards for a carnival and thought that they would like to come.

"Uh, I don't know." Y/N looked up at the twins and they nodded with excitement for the carnival. They sighed and nodded. "Sure, be there in 5-whatever takes the longest minute for me to get ready. Bye!" And Y/N ended the call.

"So, are we going?" Edric asked with wonder. Y/N nodded and both twins jumped up and down and ran to their drawers/closets and grabbed their outfit. "Here Y/N you could borrow my shorts and belt, oh and I think these striped yellow and blue socks." Edric threw bottom clothing on the bed that Y/N was on.

"Oh, maybe this human hat and Potions shirt may be to your liking." Emira threw some of her clothing on the bed and the twins ran to use the other two bathrooms to change.

"Uh, okay." Y/N grabbed the clothing and looked at Vision. "Do you mind, sir- You know what, never mind. Just teleport me to the Owl House's bathroom. You wait outside." Vision' eyes glow (F/C) and carvings were shown. Vision and Y/N had been practicing this newfound ability but I'm not sure what the carvings may say. The only thing they got is that their palisman can make magic on its own.