Episode 12: Divided

In the living room. Luz was reading a pamphlet about Hexside, labeled Hexside Facts and Trivia. There was a picture of Mr. Bump on the back saying, 'Education is the real magic'. "King, listen to this!" Luz called out to King.

King was laid on her stomach the whole time as she looked and studied the pamphlet, "Hey! Less, ready, more scratchy!" King demanded Luz.

Luz sat up and looked at King, but her attention still was on the pamphlet. "Sorry! Now that I'll be a student at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it! I've got a new crush, and her name is Education!" Luz held out the pamphlet and King bit into it.

Y/N came downstairs, their hair still wet and wearing a plain gray T-Shirt with a yellow outline of a cat. They wore black linen pants, with a (f/C) hoodie on their waist. "Hey, guys. Have you seen the brush/comb anywhere?" Rubbing a towel on their hair to dry and remove any other liquid that is making their head wet to their clothes.

Eda kicked open the front door with a smile, "Hey freeloaders! Guess what today is?" Eda raised a brow for our answer.

"Is it your birthday!?" Luz asked with a smile, looking at Eda.

"Is it my birthday!?" King popped up from Luz's side with wonder.

"My birthday was like a week ago." Y/N walked to the couch and laid there resting their head on the hand rest.

"It's my birthday!" Hooty said with joy. Eda looked at him and disagreed with everyone's birthday being her, today or questioning. Eda closed the front door with her feet. Eda was revealed with the Portal door and her staff with no Owlbert.

"It's human treasure day!" Eda tossed the Portal door in the air, and it unfolded and opened. Owlbert came through it dragging a giant sack. Owlbert flipped and the sack tears, representing a pile of human garbage. The door closes soon after. Y/N grabbed the door and teleported it to somewhere safe. Eda hopped on the pile of human items, "Ahh, fresh garbage."

King came walking to the pile repeating the words of 'gimme', he pulled out a teddy bear, "Yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror!" King pulled on the teddy's string, and it stated that it loves cuddles and kisses. "Truly horrifying!"

Y/N went to the pile and looked around for anything. While they were searching, one thing caught their attention. Y/N pulled it out and revealed a bag. They opened it and it showed a bunch of human clothing. "Eh, wouldn't hurt to try the, on for my size." They teleport it to their room. Vision came door after with joy in his tweets. Vision ventured into the pile and pulled out a collar that is like King's but more like a shocker. Vision came to Y/N and tweeted, catching Y/N's attention. Y/N looked and smiled, they grabbed it and helped put it on Vision. "Aww, it suits you." Vision flew onto their shoulder.

"Yo, kid. Your trash pile's getting cold. While mine's getting hot!" Eda stated towards Luz, she pulled out a wire clothes hanger. "I have never seen such an extravagant earring." Y/N looked at Eda then at Luz. Luz was so focused on the pamphlet that she let them have her trash.

"You can have my trash. Whoa! Did you know that was on the of its school? One it conquered!" Luz showed a picture of a younger Principal Bump standing with a flag saying, 'Hexside, and standing on a bunch of Glandus students. He was being cheered on by his fellow classmates. There was also a school being burnt down behind them.

Eda was wearing hangers as earrings and looking at a mirror with her reflection, that she found in the pile of trash. "Yes, I know all things, I went there. It was the most of my life." She sided her hair on one side and posed with a flirtatious tone to her reflection. "Oh, hello!"

"Can you it! Me, in the of Hexside, with and Gus and- even Amity!" She paused and started to freak out by dropping the pamphlet to the ground. "Amity! Oh cramity! We're to meet so I can get my book back!" Y/N process what she meant, but they remembered that they must meet up with the twins and that they are with Amity."