New Beginning

After Tony's Funeral everyone gathers around while they wait for Steve's departure with the stones. Professor Hulk hands Steve the suitcase, that holds the infinity stones.

Just as he was about to go he gives one more nod towards Bucky and Sam. When he vanishes it's quiet for a while before Sam speaks up. "So how long do you think it'll take him to-" Just as he was about to finish his question, two bodies appear on the platform. "Steve, you got Natasha back?! How?!" Professor Hulks questions while everyone runs to surround the two. Steve looks at Nat and smiles "I couldn't stand loosing 2 friends in one day...and also I miss her."

Natasha looks at everyone with squinted eyes, trying to get used to the sunlight. "Yeah, don't tell me you did not expect Rogers over here to try to get me back?" She straightens up while elbowing Steve in the process. Everyone nods at her statement. "Yeah we should've seen it coming, Steve just doesn't know when to give up." Bucky states.

Steve's expression saddens, "Um, guys I am thinking about retiring at Captain America." Natasha turns to face him. "You mean you brought me back from the dead just for me to be alone again?" She crossed her arms over her chest as she speaks.

"You won't be alone, you can train the new avengers. You also have people that can help with that, we have Sam, Bucky, and Wanda."

Wanda speaks when she hears her name being mentioned."Actually guys, I am going to have some R&R time alone."

"It's fine Wanda, take all the time you need, and you're right I guess grandpa over here is getting to old." Natasha jokes.

Steve rolls his eyes at that before pointing his finger in Bucky's direction. "Actually Bucky is even older than me." His eyes crinkle as he smiles. "Well, this grandpa isn't retiring, actually what is your plan after this James?" Natasha asks.

Bucky takes a look around scanning the area before responding. "I just rented an apartment, so I guess just living and going to my therapy sessions." He shrugs after speaking.

"Who is going to be the next Captain America then?" Sam asks. Steve then smirks before making eye contact with him.

"I was hoping you would take my place Sam, I can't think of anyone better suited for the job." Sam smiles while looking at the ground.

"Steve I'm honored, but what are you going to do now?" Steve exhales a deep breathe while walking towards him. He puts his hands on his shoulders while nodding at Bucky.

"This grandpa is going to stay with the other grandpa." "Hey!" James interjects.

They all let out a chuckle at his statement.

Time Skip: 3 hours later

After saying goodbye to Wanda, they all head towards the Avengers Facility.

Natasha suddenly stops walking which catches the guys attentions. She turns to face them with a smile. "Alright boys, I have business to take care of and people to convince that I'm no longer dead." She stretches her arms around Steve who accepts her hug with a smile.

"Be good, don't annoy each other okay?" She said while patting Steve on the back.

"Yes, mom" Sam jokes while rolling his eyes. "Come here and give me a hug Sam, stop beating around the bush." he laughs while opening his arms and enveloping her.

She then hugs Professor Hulk, "We're good Bruce no need to be awkward anymore okay?" She grins when he nods at her.

It gets quiet when Natasha makes eye contact with Bucky. "So...are you going to just stand there and make a girl wait?" She holds her arms out. Her questions catches Bucky by surprise as he lifts his eyebrows and looks at everyone else before walking towards Nat.

"Any friend of Steve's is a friend of mine. If you want to do a whole team bonding thing and get to know one another I'd be happy too." Nat smiles as he says okay.

"I hope you remember me, as you get better mili moi"

They guys watch as Natasha gets on the quinjet and takes off.

"And you said she was scary, Sam" Bucky breaks the silence while pointing at Sam accusatory. At that Sam raises his hands in surrender, "She isn't the same person she was in the beginning, it's a nice change. I guess the whole sacrificing yourself for the world will do that to a person." Sam gives a proud smile will looking out into the sky.

"She is gorgeous though, you didn't mention that." Both Sam and Steve look at each other with their eyebrows raised before looking at Bucky. He just shrugs before Steve's phone starts to ring.

Sam and Bucky follow Professor Hulk inside the building as Steve answers the phone.

"I'm going to work soon, so do you and Steve need to dropped off at your house?" Sam asks Bucky as they arrive in the lounge room.

Bucky waves him off, and before he gets the chance to respond Steve comes in. "Hey guys that was Fury, he needs me in Brazil for a few months, he'll be sending a ride this way for me. So Bucky you'll be okay on your own for the time being right?" He asks concern written all over his face for his best friend. "Yeah, I'll be fine just be careful." Steve gives a hug to both of them as he walks away.

"You know what Sam? I could actually use that ride now that you mention it."

.

.

.

.

.

(A/N: This is a new story, I accidentally deleted my last account, with it my story too. Some of you guys might have actually read it. I had a buckynat and romanogers one-shots and a buckynat story that was completed.)