Thor Returns 21

(A/N: Russian; Also I added a new soon-to-be couple. It's a bit different, but just go with it.)

Natasha's recovery time lasts for a month before she was able to be even considered for another assignment. Now it was just a matter of waiting for the next opportunity to get back out there.

Everyone was in base doing whatever they do to pass time, since work was done and it's been pretty quiet. Natasha was just exiting the kitchen, making her way to the couch when she runs into Samantha who was walking with Liam, giving them a nod as they pass each other.

"Yes, you got the ice cream. Which flavor did you get me?" Bucky asks when he sees her holding two bowls. She smiles, "The only one you would eat...of course chocolate."

His eyes widen with adoration receiving the bowl, she snickers at him pulling his attention away from the bowl that was in his hands. "You're like a 5 year old trapped in a 106 year old body." She sits down next to him and they began to eat their ice cream basking in each others presence. 

Bucky finishes his ice cream and begins to get up as Liam and Samantha enter and sit on the couch across from them. When he leaves Samantha clears her throat to gain Natasha's attention. "Did you say something to him, because now almost every time I enter a room or even come close to approaching him he leaves." Her statement makes Natasha laugh out loud. "I don't have to say anything to him, he's my boyfriend. I don't understand how you're not getting this, it's all very simple. You should find someone else to have a crush on." Samantha opens her mouth to retaliate but Liam elbows her, shaking his head. Natasha gets up now that her bowl too is empty as Bucky comes back. "I'll be back." Natasha places a kiss on his forehead as she leaves to the kitchen. 

"Sergeant Barnes, do you ever see yourself settling down? I've heard how you've basically been in a fight all your life but do you ever see yourself retiring?" When Liam finishes asking his question Samantha perks up to hear what he had to say. 

Bucky leans back further into the couch, and as he thinks of his answer Natasha comes back and sits beside him. He smiles and takes her hand in his "I think if I ever retire it would be whenever she retires, I want to have a place of our own. Just be together till death do up part." Samantha's shoulders drop. "How did you and Natasha meet anyways?" Liam asks while scooting the edge that was closer to them, resting his head on the palm of his hand. "I trained her, so everything she knows is from me." She shoves him lightly because he sounded a little too cocky. "Yeah, he loves to brag about that."

Sam enters the lounge room carrying a suitcase. "Where are you going Sam?" Natasha asks walking to him. "I'm going to visit my sister and nephews I'll be gone for a few weeks. But if anything happens and you need me call me."

"Yeah that won't happen, cause we've got it handled." Bucky buts  in holding his arm up in the air. There was a loud thunder outside causing everyone to rush outside to see what was going on. "Hello guys, I know it's been a while." Thor stands outside waving his stormbreaker. 

He comes inside giving Sam, Bucky and Natasha a hug, he waves at Liam and Samantha. "Ah, Natasha it's so great to see you alive and be back here." Thor smiles and pulls her in for another hug lifting her in the air.

"It's nice to see you too big guy." Natasha's voiced was muffled due to Thor squeezing her hard. Samantha takes this as an opportunity to stand next to Bucky. When Natasha is put back on the floor she stepped to the side and stood next to Thor seeing as the spot next to Bucky was taken.

"How has things been since I was gone? I see new faces." Thor walks as he questions them taking an apple from the bowl on the table. "Same old same old." Steve says as he walks in just to hear the question before being pulled into a hug by Thor.  "How is it going with you Thor, I kinda saw how apparently you're single now?" Steve asks. Thor shrugs his shoulders. "Yeah I am single now."

Yelena enters the room and goes to stand next to Natasha. She raises her left eyebrow when she notices that Thor was here. "So do you know if he's single. And if so can you hook me up?" Natasha chokes on air as she listens to Yelena, making everyone stop to look at her. "Sorry, I'm just...startled by what she said." Natasha grabs her arm and drags her out the lounge room into the hallway. "What the hell Yelena! I...okay first yes. He is single, and whether or not I can hook you up it's a no. You do that on your own." Natasha says as she runs her fingers through her out out of annoyance. 

When Natasha was finishes listening to Yelena going on about how she always found Thor attractive they headed back to the lounge room. "Thor I don't think I introduced you to my sister Yelena." Natasha gestures to Yelena as she speaks, and just before she walks away she turns to Yelena and whispers. "This is as far as I'm going, the rest is up to you." Yelena sends her off with a smooches in the air.

Bucky watches in amusement as he watches Yelena and Thor began to converse over God knows what, but whatever it is, they seem very enthusiastic. Samantha steps into his view with a very bright smile, Bucky internally coils at it. He gives a blank face, "Yes? Do you need anything?" he sounds very bored when asking the question. When she starts speaking he spaces out as he tries to get Steve's attention who luckily catches on and head into their direction.

"Sorry I have to steal Bucky from you Agent. Make sure you're keeping things civil yeah? Don't want a repeat of what happened last time right and from 2 different people." Steve warns her and she gives a confused look at the mention of it being 2 people and not just one. Seeing her confusion he nods his head into an already glaring Natasha and Yelena who must've finished her conversation with Thor. Samantha recoils staring at the floor.

(A/N: Taking requests on how to finish Samantha)