Taken 14

He shrugs and scoots over not thinking too much about it. 

As they continue with the movie everyone seems to be enjoying it until Bucky speaks out. "I don't get it William and Jack Sparrow always betray each other but it's part of the plan?" You can see the confusion all over his face.

"Yeah man, it's just part of the plan. Just go with it." Rhodey tells him throwing a piece of popcorn at him when he finished speaking. Bucky just picks the popcorn up and throws it back at his head aimed right between his eyes.

Sam laughs at them with a shake of his head. 

Just then Bucky's phone goes off, when he looks down it says it's from Natalia. He doesn't notice Samantha look at his screen either. "So Sergeant Barnes I was wondering-" She was cut off when he gets up and leaves answering the phone in the process.

On the Phone: Natalia|James

"Hey James, I know it's been a while. I've just been busy."

                                             "It's fine, I'm just glad you're okay is all. How is the mission going anyways, you never told me how long it was supposed to be."

"Oh it's going a little faster than the usual plan. It was supposed to last a few months but at this rate I might be done by the end of this week, which would be nice since it's Thursday. I miss you James...so much."

  Bucky's voice closes up when he hears the mission was supposed to last for months and she left without telling him. 

                                            "I miss you too, just come back safely okay."

"I will, alright I got to go. I love you."

  He lets out a breath with a big smile on his face at that.

                                              "I love you too Natalia."

After the phone call Bucky doesn't return to the movie he heads to his room and calls it a day. 

.

.

.

The next day when Bucky comes down to the kitchen everyone is there eating eggs, sausages, and bacon; courtesy of Steve.

"Wow, I know you like cooking Steve but isn't this too much food? It's only 5 of us." He asks while grabbing a plate and piling on eggs and bacon and sausages since it was a lot.

"Well yeah, but the agents come over to eat too. So I made enough for everyone. Hey last night when you left was it Natasha on the phone?"

He nods while eating his food. "She said that the mission is going a lot faster than expected so she could be back by the end of this week. I hope so I miss her." He looks at his food with a smile, not noticing everyone else smiling at him.

"Hi Steve I'm for breakfast and your legendary cooking skills. I've missed it while I was gone." They all turn their heads to the find the very familiar voice they heard. And when they do they see Natasha standing by the door with a black eye and her bags on the floor at her feet.

"Natasha!" Wanda runs over to give her a hug and kisses her on the cheek. Just as she pulls away she gets squished between Natasha and everyone else as they all hug her at once.

"Wow guys, I was only gone for a few weeks. Imagine if the mission did last for a few months, you guys would probably throw a whole party for my return then. Seems like you would be miserable without me." She jokes with her infamous grin.

"What happened to your eye, I thought you said you would be safe?" Bucky asks while cupping her face to get a closer look. "I was careful, you should be glad that's all I got. I even managed to do an undercover mission and return with not gun wounds. That's a new accomplishment."

Their moment was interrupted when the agents came bustling into the kitchen gathering around the food. "Oh yeah Natasha these are new agents that are under our care until they reach a certain level and then they get assigned jobs in the building." Sam tells her.

"Ah yes, the beginning for each agent. Well, I'm Natasha and I'll learn your names over time but right now I am going to unpack." She reaches for her bag only for Bucky to grab them first with a smile. Natasha heads out and just as Bucky was about to follow after Agent Samantha stops in front of him.

"Hi Sergeant Barnes I was going to ask if you'd like to spar together?" She gives him a big eye smile while waiting for him to respond.

"Oh, I'm going with Natalia so not right now, no." He swerves around her and follows after Natasha like a puppy whose missed their owner. Her smile drops the moment he declines her offer. 

Wanda looks at Samantha before speaking up, "I don't know what is going on Agent Samantha but I think you shouldn't go after something that is impossible." The tone in her voice was a warning to her. "It's not impossible if I try hard enough, I think he'll grow to like me." At her statement Rhodey almost chokes on his apple juice with a laugh. "Sorry but he is taken you know that right?" He manages to say after his coughing fit.

Agent Samantha just shrugs before sitting back down to eat her food.

.

.

M~

When Natasha and Bucky makes it to her room he pulls her into his embrace with a sigh. "Next time you go on a mission please let me know how long it's supposed to be okay?" Natasha moves her head back to look into his steel blue eyes. "I didn't tell you because most of my missions finish a lot faster than it's supposed to. I didn't want you to be sad when at first it was going to be a couple months."

He leans down to kiss her lips, running his hands through her hair tugging it a little to expose her neck to his greedy mouth. 

"Ugh...James." She moans when he finds her sweet spot and begins leaving marks. He begins walking them towards her bedroom his mouth still on her neck. They stop when Natasha's back hits the wall and they stay there.

Natasha runs her hands up and down his chest for a bit before reaching down and pulling his shirt above and off his body, he follows doing the same to her.

She begins to attack his neck when his lips leave hers for air. He brings his head back to give her more room. He reaches behind her to unclasps her bra and the moment they are off and no longer covering her breasts his hand start to massage and give her nipples a light squeeze which has her moaning and begins grinding forward.

"Let's take this to the bed okay, we still have too much clothes on."He breathes out.

The rest of the morning leading into the afternoon is filled with moans, tangled sheets in ecstasy and thrusts that leave Natasha breathless while she returns the feeling by squeezing him. Bucky has his left hand around her throat when they reach their high with a moan of each other's name.

He collapses onto her panting, she wraps her arms around her and flips them over with her on top. She rests her head on his chest drawing imaginary shapes on his chest, as their breathing begins to regulate.

"That was good-" Bucky was cut off when Natasha slides down onto his now soft cock again. "Mmm, what are you doing now my little vixen?"

She looks up and grins before stilling her body, as she feels him begin to harden inside her again. "I've always wanted to try cock-warming with you."

"Oh fuck."

.

.

.

Let's just say ...they don't last long before they were going at it again like rabbits.

(A/N: New Update cause I had free time to do it.)