Spark 3

As they all gather around the table to eat, Bucky takes a look around and smiles.

'I'm glad to finally have another family'

Natasha takes notice of Bucky's smile, she smiles at him.

"Hey, are you guys dating?" AJ(Sam's nephew)asks with a grin. Bucky chokes on his drink and Nat pats his back as he coughs.

"Now why would you think that little man?" Sam asks, placing another roll onto his plate. He notices Bucky and Natasha's eyes looking all over the dinner table, he guessed trying to think of an answer.

"Because they seem close with each other, and Uncle Bucky eye's are always on her." Cass mentions, making Bucky look at his plate away from everyone's eyes.

Bucky gives a forced smile before replying. "No-I mean- no we aren't dating, and we only-"

Natasha cuts him off seeing that he hadn't thought of an answer by saying they weren't dating. "We're not dating but he's not bad to look at." She grins when Sam jokes on his drink and Bucky turns to look at her with a smile.

"So Bucky, what are your plans after this?" Sarah takes another bite of her mashed potatoes while looking at him. One side of Bucky's face lifts "I might just go back to Wakanda after my next and last session with my therapist."

They all agree that, it seemed nice to go. "Yeah I might go too, since I have nothing to do either, Steve will probably come too when he gets back from Brazil. He said he never go to enjoy some of the sightseeing last time we were there...cause you know." Natasha tells them.

.

.

.

.

.

Bucky was in the kitchen cleaning the dishes much to Sarah's insistence that it was not needed.

Sam calls Nat over to talk, "Hey so what is actually going on with you and Bucky?"

Her expression saddens, putting down her drink. She lets out a long sigh, "I used to know him- and before you ask yes we had a intimate relationship. I loved him then and I still do and he did too back then. To see him now after everything I just don't want to let this moment go, you know?" Sam pulls her into a hug rubbing her back. "I'm so sorry, it seems that you guys have quiet the history then. I wish you happiness then. I'm guessing then you wouldn't mind waiting on him?"

As they pull apart she looks up at the ceiling and then towards Bucky, Sam notices the way she's looking at him.

'So that's what Cass meant...huh'

"I would wait an eternity for him. We've had an on and off again relationship since I was 18." His eyes widen at that.

Natasha knows this must be hard to comprehend, seeing as no one knows that she was given a different version of the serum, but he should be able to understand she loves him.

Just as they finished talking Bucky walks over to them. "Hey, so I got word from Ayo that we are welcomed. Now all that's left is to decide when we go. I'm basically packed I don't know about you and Steve though."

"Oh yeah, I just need to get some things then I'll be ready, should I call Steve or are you going to...?" She looks at him pointing between the two of them.

"Um, I'll do it while you make sure you have everything you need."

"So when are you guys going? Not that I'm trying to rush you out or anything-"

Bucky cuts Sam off, "Oh you are so kicking us out. But okay we get the message, bye Sam."

"Bye Wilson."

"Bye guys, you take care." He waves as they walk towards the door.

Bucky stands by the door waiting for Natasha. When she stands next to him, he gesture his right arm towards her. She looks at him with a cheshire smile before looping her left arm with his.

"Oh ever the gentleman Sergeant Barnes." He lets out a laugh at that, before leading them to the vehicle.

"Okay James, so we're stopping by my safe house nearby so I can pack and you can call Steve while you wait for me."

"I just realized that you are the only one who calls me James; friend-wise that is." He notices her eyes wondering all over before pulling out of the Wilson's driveway. "That's cause I like your actual name better than the nickname. Sounds like a pet's name- no offense."

"Yeah I get that, it's kind of nice. I feels familiar though." She laughs while shaking her head, "I should hope so, it is your name after all."

The rest of the car ride was quiet except for the occasional small talk.

After they arrived and went inside the room that was behind the red door holding a number 22 over it, Bucky began scanning the room. He noticed how little to no detail there was or decorations.

"Yeah I know it's not much, but I don't really feel like decorating even if I had the time too." She tossed her keys on the dining room table and runs her fingers through her wavy hair.

She catches Bucky staring at her, so she decides to tease him. She walks over towards him catching him by surprise when she brings her hand to his head.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing just kind of liked the longer hair better." She lowers her hand and shrugs making her way to her room.

"Better call Steve now, I'm going to pack."

.

.

.

(A/N: A little secret...Idk where I'm going with this story. I had a whole plot line but when I start typing, it was completely different from what I had in mind. Hope you enjoy though)