Beach 16

"Hey Buck, what do you guys have planned today?" Steve asks. Bucky scans the room and to make sure no one could hear him. "Well, me and Nat are going to the beach later to watch the sunset. i'm looking forward to it, just us two. how about you?" Bucky asks Steve, while reaching his hand to steal a chip out of the bowl in his lap.

"I'll probably stay in today and the go exploring tomorrow." Steve finishes as Nat sits next him. "It seems grandpa is tired after all the action from the previous days." she elbows him as she speaks.

"You know what Romanoff you are actually right. As much as I hate to agree it's true." He agrees causing Natasha's eyebrows to rise up in amusement. 

As they continue to make small talk which just really meant Bucky and Nat teasing Steve, Agent Samantha approaches causing them to go quiet. "Hey I came to ask if you guys are coming to the beach with us in an hour?" She asks them while really looking at Bucky.

"No, we aren't but thanks for asking." Natasha replies. Samantha looks at Natasha with a sullen look as she nods and walks away.

"Steve, me and James are going back to our room." she informs him as she begins to stand up, picking up the food she left on the table.

They wave bye just before they are out of sight. 

.

.

.

When they make it back to the room, Bucky grabs the remote for the tv and props himself on the bed as Nat places the food on pull-up table at the foot of their bed.

"What do you want to watch Doll?" she gives him a glare at the sudden nickname. He raises his hands up in surrender, "My bad, it's an old habit." 

"I don't mind you calling me that just not too often okay?" She leans over a places a kiss on his cheek causing pink to cover his cheeks. She smirks when she notices he's blushing.

Bucky turns on the tv to get her attention to turn from his now pink cheeks. He settles for Law and Order: SVU.

.

.

.

As they begin to eat the sandwiches Natasha made earlier they hear a knock at their door. "I'll go you stay here Natalia." he pecks the side of her head before heading to the door.

He opens the door to be met with Agent Samantha holding a bowl of assorted fruit. "Samantha...what are you doing here?"

Natasha walks closer to the door, keeping out of view when she hears him say Samantha.

"Hi Bucky. I was going to ask if you wanted to watch a movie with me? We just all returned from the beach, you missed out on the fun." she runs her hands through her dark brown hair giving him a big eye smile.

Bucky gives an uneasy look as he takes a quick glance at Natasha standing behind the door. 

"I actually am just watching tv in my room and I'm not-" Bucky was cut off when she barged into his room. "Well, could I watch tv with you then-" She stops when she sees Natasha standing behind the door with her arms crossed against her chest glaring at her.

"-alone. As I was saying I'm not alone as you can see." He finishes.

Samantha gives an awkward laugh as she looks between them. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. I just wanted to hang out with Bucky." She gives a frown at the end of her sentence. 

"Well...James and I are about to start getting ready to head out and enjoy the sunset." Natasha drops her arms before grabbing her clothes and heading to the bathroom. She turns and gives James a wink before closing the door leaving them in the room.