Mine 12

(It's been 2 weeks since the charity event and everything has been going smoothly, well almost everything.)

It was late in the afternoon; Steve was in the kitchen with Wanda eating a hamburger with french fries, when Bucky makes an appearance for the first time today. Steve smirks when he notices the red marks decorating his neck. 

"Buck, I'm pretty sure everyone knows you're taken, and those that don't...they will now." He laughs taking a sip of his apple juice. Wanda turns to look at what Steve was talking about and when she notices her face turns red and squeak, she turns back around to the table. 

Bucky looks at them with confusion written all on his face, grabbing 2 bottles of apple juice. "Oh, you mean; yeah I know. I don't mind, wait till you see her." He smirks walking right out the kitchen and towards the elevator.

When he makes it back to her room, he sees her still laying on the bed but she's awake. Almost looks like she was waiting on him.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Bucky walks towards her until she was in reach to lean down and give her a peck on the lips, handing her the apple juice after.

She glares at him at the nickname but it's replaced with a smile when she sees the apple juice. "Apple juice is the best drink on earth...anyone can fight me on that." He lets out a chuckle at her proclamation. 

Bucky rolls over her and lands beside her on the bed. "Well, what are we doing today?" It's quiet for a while as she begins drinking her drink. "How should I know? If Fury doesn't come to anyone of us for anything then I guess we can do what we want while we can." 

Just after Natasha got finished speaking, her phone went off. She gives him a look while turning her phone to show him it was Fury. 

She answers the phone with a smile, and as Bucky watches her face change to serious he knew it meant they wouldn't be able to stay in bed.

"Okay...I got it. I'll be ready in 2 hours." Natasha hangs up while standing shortly after. "So, are you going to fill me in or just leave without a word?" Bucky sits up with his back against the bed board, waiting for her to tell him what's going on.

She turns to give him a sad, while pulling her to-go bag from under her bed. When takes note of the bag and her sad expression, he sighs and moves to her side with his feet dangling off the side of the bed. "You're going to be gone for a while...aren't you?" He asks already knowing the answer.

She straddles his lap with her hands in his hair. "I love you James. I hope that you try to keep yourself busy, who knows the sooner I get this done the faster I can get back to you." He claims her lips in a kiss that has them both gasping for air when they separate. "That long huh?"

She nods as she gets back up and starts pulling clothes out of her closet. "I'm going to my room to change clothes and to order some food, figured we should eat together before you leave me here with idiots." 

She stops to watch him leave out the door. 

'James, I hope you will be okay here without me. I don't have the heart to tell you this mission is supposed to last a couple months.'

.

.

.

After Natasha told everyone about her mission and she has her bags all packed and by the door she heads to Bucky's room to eat with him one last time.

"Hey Natasha foods here and on he table I'll come out in a bit." She hears Bucky yell form his bedroom as she makes her way to the dining room. She sits down at the table as she notices Chinese food on the table. 

'Ooo, I'm starving.'

She grabs a paper plate and starts piling on the vegetable lo mein and general tso's chicken, just as she takes her first bite Bucky joins her at the table his hair is damp and new clothes on.

"Hey, thought I'd freshen up a bit, and now I'm starving." He grabs a plate and starts filling it up with food too. Natasha nods with a smile.

.

.

After they finished eating Bucky walks hand in hand with her to the door where she placed her bags earlier. 

They notice everyone in the living room watching tv, Bucky turns to stand in front of her pulling her into a hug kissing her head. "Be careful okay? I'll miss you, I know you can take care of yourself, but please do come back in one piece." He mumbles into her hair. She nuzzles into his chest gripping him tighter. "Of course I will. I'll miss you too, I'll try and call in between when I get a chance."

When they pull apart Natasha cups his face and stand on her toes to land 3 kisses on his lips. They hear everyone whistle and whoop behind them, as they pull apart. She give them all one last wave good-bye while she grabs her bag, she blows a kiss to Bucky before walking out the door.

(A/N: Sorry it's been a while, my classes started for spring. This chapter is a little shorter and kind of rushed too. Should I start a oneshots, at least I'll probably update the oneshots more until I figure out what I'm doing with this story.)