She's happy 23

Bucky wakes up with a groan, gripping his head as it felt like someone was hammering his head. "Never drinking that stuff Thor brought again." He looks down to see Natasha asleep on his chest he caresses her face lightly and takes the sight in as he scans her. He stops breathing when he notices her wearing a ring on her hand, more specifically the ring he bought a while ago. 

"It's called a ring James. You gave it to me last night." A now awake Natasha mumbles before placing her forearms on his chest to get a good look at his face as she spoke. "Yeah I remember proposing but I now have a clearer head and was just in awe. I can't believe you want to be with me." He goes to sit up pulling Natasha into his lap causing her to straddle him as a result. With a shake of her head she cups his faces with both of her hands. "You need to get that through your thick head. You are stuck with me until the end of time now." He places his lips on hers with a teary eyed smile. 

.

.

.

Natasha makes it down the elevator first and sits on the couch next to Steve who was drawing in his sketchpad. "Steve what kind of bear did you get for Sharon, cause I opened mine last night and I absolutely love it." He stops sketching to tries to think of a way to avoid answering the as he didn't want to experience any teasing right now. "Don't even think about changing the subject, I could just call her and ask." She begins to pull out her phone but Steve stops her, "I got her a little captain america bear, I thought it would be nice." He blushes with embarrassment. She places her hand on his shoulder, "Steve that's cute got any pictures?"

As they look at the photos Sharon sent him of her and the bear, Yelena and Wanda enter the lounge room. "Hey guys." Yelena says and she sits down. "Yelena how did it go with a drunk Thor last night?" Natasha questions with a teasing glint in her eyes, Yelena lets out a groan. "Ugh, he is so heavy. I had to help him get to his room. I hope he doesn't remember what happened...it's all a lot to even go over." Throwing her hands up in frustration as she spoke.

The three laugh a little at her and then the three women stop to look at Steve in confusion. "Wait a minute...Steve weren't you drunk too last night? How are you feeling?" Wanda asks. Steve looks at the three of them letting out a sigh as he hoped to not be asked this question. "Yeah, I was. I woke up this morning thinking I had nothing to worry about since Sharon isn't here on base, so there was no way I could've made myself a fool in front of her." He pauses to run his right hand over his face when he feels his face began to warm up a bit. "I'm sensing a 'but' in there somewhere." Wanda says making sure Steve continues with his story. "Yeah, a big 'but'. I apparently video called her last night. She said that she found me cute and when I kept asking what I did she sent me a couple videos of me. It was embarrassing, I was on the phone with her for 2 hours. I got her to play truth or dare over the phone and she dared me to blow a kiss to her. But instead of blowing her a kiss I kissed my phone, very intimately." When he finishes talking his face was about the shade of a tomato, the girls all laugh at him for a bit but stop when he glares at them. "Steve that isn't even bad. I thought you were going to say something like you got naked and tried to seduce her or something." Yelena laughs as she speaks. "Yes, well I did get undressed a little but I luckily fell tired and ended the call before anything more could take place." He gets up as they laugh and heads to the kitchen to make a snack for everyone.

Yelena stops laughing, standing up walking to Natasha grabbing her left hand holding it up into view. "What the hell Natasha? He gets drunk and he proposes to you?" Yelena's question causes Wanda and Steve to get closer to look. For the first time in all the time that Steve and Wanda knew her, she blushes. "Oh my gosh, this means you said yes." Wanda says covering her mouth in shock. "Of course I said yes. I...have been waiting for this moment." Steve pulls her up on her feet and pulls her into a bone crushing hug. "I'm so happy for you Natasha. I can actually see how happy you are too." He places a kiss on her forehead. "Yeah, now that you mention it Steve she is glowing." Wanda pitches in before pulling her into a hug too. Yelena smiles a little teary eyed. "Do I get to be your maid of honor?" Natasha rolls her eyes as she lets go of Wanda and embraces Yelena. "Of course. Your my sister. I love you Yelena." A tear slides down her cheek as she speaks. 

"I'd never thought I would see the day the the infamous Black Widow cry." Sam jokes as he enter the room. "No but seriously why is she crying?" Natasha lets out a light chuckle and holds her left hand up facing his direction. His mouth drops open in shock. "Wow, Bucky actually finally asked you." Sam pulls her into a hug. As they continued to shower Natasha with praises and excitement about her future, Maria Hill entered the room followed by 3 Agents. 

"What's all the excitement about?" Maria asks gaining their attention. Natasha grins, "Oh you know the usual." Maria notices almost immediately the diamond object on her ring finger, smiling she nods understanding the situation. "I'm happy for you Nat. I better receive an invitation though and Fury too." Natasha nods before Maria clears her throat changing the tone of the room.

"I have another assignment for you guys, more specifically Natasha, Bucky, Steve, Olive, and Samantha. It's simply getting information from someone." Maria pauses as the elevator dings with Bucky exiting. He stops walking when he sees everyone staring at him. "Talk about a grand entrance." He notices Maria holding some folders and knows what is going on. "Now as I was saying you guys will be going to a 'Naming Ceremony'. It's being held by a man named Angelo Madden, this event's sole purpose is for his son who is to be named his successor. During the ceremony you guys will need to find an opportunity to get to Angelo get him to talk...by any means necessary." Samantha raises her hand after waiting a bit just to make sure Maria was finishes speaking. "Yes Agent?"

"What exactly are we trying to get him to talk about?" 

"He has information on Ivan Petrovich...more like his location." Maria looks at Natasha as she says the name waiting for any sudden reaction, and all she gets is a shrug.