Wedding Day 26

(A/N: If anything is Russian)

3 Weeks Later:

It's been hectic with everyone participating in some way for Bucky and Natasha's fast approaching wedding. The wedding is to be held tomorrow at night under the stars in an open roof platform.

Bucky is with Steve, and Sam at the mall to help pick out a nice suit for the big day. "Steve, I already told you a thousand times, after this wedding me and Natasha are finally retiring unless we are actually needed and it's world-ending."

Sam gives an apologetic look to Steve who frowns at the answer. "Come on Steve, the man deserves this after everything." He nods murmuring an apology to him. "I'm just going to miss you. I'm leaving the base too, to live with Sharon, and officially settle down too."

Bucky's face lights up at his statement. "That is just great. We old grandpas are going to retire and rest and then...rest for an eternity." Bucky pats Sam on the back before aiming his next comment at him. "We rest will the young ones do all the work." Sam punches him lightly on the chest. "Gosh! I'm surrounded by grandpas." He goes further down the aisle they were in to get away from Steve and Bucky's loud laughter.

.

.

.

Natasha was with the girls also shopping to find a wedding dress. They had to go across town to the store of their choice because it had the dress they were looking for and also far enough to keep the two lovebirds out of reach from each other, or at least physically. Bucky and Natasha didn't really agree with the whole 'not seeing each others clothes before the wedding' thing. 

"Natasha you said they had the dress you were looking for. I never got to see what it looked like but what kind are you going for?" Wanda asks while looking through some dresses on the shelf. Natasha stops walking to look at Wanda before answering her. "I'm not doing anything too big, just simple and maybe a bit classy. Me and James are moving out after soon so I'm excited for that."

"Hello, my name is Natasha Romanoff and I'm here to pick up my wedding dress."

"Yes, one sec while I pull up your name and number dress on here." The lady at the front desk goes to the computer and after a while she hums and disappears to the back, and when she comes back it it with her dress in plastic wrapping on a hanger. 

"Here you go Ms. Romanoff and congratulations on your big day." She waves goodbye as they leave the store with a chatter.

-

It's busy when they get back to the base, agents all around in a hurry some with stacks of paper and some with bins. "What is going on?" Yelena asks Maria who stands in the middle watching them. "Oh, nothing much just getting ready have more recruits come in and the paperwork needs to be done for that. Some of the agents that have been here for a while are moving into this building." Maria glances at the dress in Natasha's hand. "I see you got your dress, am I going to see it today or do I wait until the big day like the groom?"

Just as Natasha was about to unwrap it Sam, Steve and Bucky enter with loud laughter. She quickly closes the plastic again so they couldn't see it. "Hey ladies, we made it around the same time. And you said that we would take forever picking a suit." Sam teases Wanda for the comment she made about time earlier. She rolls her eyes and sticks out her tongue at him. Natasha turns around and begins to walk to the elevator, she stops when Bucky calls her name and walks towards her. "Hey doll, just wanted to say I love you and can't wait to marry you tomorrow. How are doing with all this? I know it's been a bit hectic lately." Bucky rests his arms on her shoulders, caressing her with his thumbs. "Yeah, I'm  okay. I also can't wait, but now I must go and make sure this dress gets hung up and be prepared for tomorrow." She lens forward pecks his lips just as Wanda and Yelena step up and begin to tug her away and into the elevator doors that is now open. "And James...I love you too mili moi."