The Past 6

The next 2 days were quick. Natasha noticed Bucky had been a little distant with her lately. Even though he wasn't the James she knew during her time in the Red Room, it made no difference in the way she felt about him.

One afternoon she was finally fed up with his distant behavior and decided to ask him about it herself. She leaves her room and heads to his door, she knocks three times and when she doesn't get any response she opens the door and walks in.

When she enters, she hears whispers and panting. She heads to his bedroom where she sees him asleep and it seems like he's not having a good dream, from the way he was sweating and murmuring. She leans down to try to get a better hearing of what he was saying. "No, Natalia. You have to make it out."  

Natasha gasps and quickly covers her mouth with her right hand. 

'So he is remembering me?'

Natasha shakes him awake and before she could react he grabs her and flips their position gripping her throat. "Gee, I didn't know you were so kinky Barnes." He lets go of her throat and sits up apologizing, as she waves him off. "It happens, but I've come to talk to you about your recent behavior." She crosses her arms over her chest waiting for him to reply to her.

He lets out sigh, "Sorry it's just that I've been having these thoughts and dreams recently about you. I'm not sure if they are false memories. I have had some memories return of our first meeting in the Red Room, but other things started resurfacing and I'm not sure if they are real." 

She scoots closer to him and grabs his face turning it to her face. "It's real James, I promise it might seem like it's not but it is very real. It's part of our past." He grabs his hands and lowers them to his lap. "So we were more then just trainer and student? Why didn't you say anything Natalia?"

She smiles and leans her head onto his chest. "We were really more like The Black Widow and The Asset, well that's how they saw us. I never told you because I wanted you to find out on your own, and not make you feel guilty for not remembering me-us." He brings his index finger to her chin and lifts her head to his and places his lips onto hers. 

They both let our a breath at the familiar feeling of the others lips. She runs her hand up his chest and rests it on the back of his neck. When they finally part he pulls her into a hug. "I've missed you, and even if I didn't remember you, I was falling for you again."

She nods and agrees with him and starts to stand up, until she feels his hands on her forearm stopping her. "Where are you going now? I would think that we would hang out and talk more about our past." She gives him a sad smile, a smile he's seen too many times from Steve the moment he escaped a few years ago. "Our past is in the past, I'd rather think about our future. Our past isn't going to affect our now. I still love you, and you are interested in me now, I'd say we start fresh how about you?"

"Mmh, okay I want to start fresh too." He too stands and drops his hand from her forearm to her hand. 

.

.

.

Since Natasha and Bucky decided to start over they've been meeting in each other's rooms at night when no one- Steve that is; wouldn't know, although Steve did start finding them a little suspicious. He started to notice that when they flirted they seemed serious about what they were implying, it's different from before. 

.

.

Steve was walking down the hall towards the kitchen, but freezes when he sees Natasha sitting on the counter and Bucky standing in between her legs kissing her. He widens his eyes and coughs out loud catching them off-guard.

"So...when did this start? Be honest please." He crosses his arms over his chest as Natasha hops off the counter and pushes Bucky to stand with her in front of him. 

.

.

After Natasha and Bucky explain their many decades old love, Steve is left dumbfounded. "So you have been together for a long time, Bucky how come I'm just now hearing about it.?" "Steve, I didn't know either until like a few days ago, I wanted to tell you but I wanted to get used to this. I'm not the same I was in the 40's."

He laughs leaning his head back a bit. "Yeah I know you're not the same. But I'm happy for you both, just keep it pg in the kitchen okay?" He pats Bucky's back as he walks by them into the kitchen.

Natasha grabs Bucky's hand leading him to her room, where she pushes him on the couch. She climbs onto his lap, straddling him. She places her hands on his neck pulling him up for a kiss.

Bucky brings his hands to her waist, as he accepts her tongue. They fight for dominance at least until Natasha gives us and leans her head back as she feels his mouth lower to her jaw then to her neck. He leaves wet kisses until he finds her sensitive spot on her neck and sucks, leaving her to moan out at the sensation. "I still remember where to get you weak huh?" He breathes onto her neck. "Shut up and take me to bed James."

He brings his arms to behind her knees and proceeds to stand up as she wraps her legs around his waist. They bump into a few things before finally making it to her bedroom. He turns around and lays on the bed with her on top. She takes note of the position he took on the bed. "You always did like me on top James, I'll show you why." He lifts his right eyebrow gripping her neck with his right hand. "Oh yeah?" 

She leans down to claim his lips again, and his hands run down from her waist to rubbing her ass. She moans as she tries to lift his shirt up, she lifts her upper body to pull his shirt off, she takes hers off too after. As their lips locked somehow the rest of their clothes made it to the floor, leaving them bare on the bed.

Natasha leans higher up on his face and kisses his nose before moving downward. She grips his cock with her right hand and makes eye contact with him as she brings her tongue to his tip. He groans when she begins stroking him. She begins speeding up before taking him fully in her mouth. She stops when he reaches the back of her throat, he jerks forward at the sudden heat consuming him. 

"Nat...I don't think I'll last long if you keep going like this." He moans with his eye squinted. She scoffs, and lets him go. She sits on his lower stomach and pecks his lips one more time before reaching behind herself to grip him again.

She lifts up and slowly sinks down onto him, moaning out loud as she did. "Geesh, I missed you." He whispers. She lays down and starts rotating her hips slowly, she does it for a while before he grips her hips again and thrusts up harshly. She chokes on a moan at the sudden roughness. 

He sits up and rolls them over, and resumes thrusting into her, as she starts moaning a little louder. "I don't think you have to keep quite this time Natalia. We can enjoy yourself, and not worry about being caught." She nods and gets louder. His hands find their way to her back pulling her impossibly closer which shifts him deeper into her. "Ah, James. I'm close."

He slows down to grinding. His left hand pulls on her hair until her head leans back exposing more of her neck to him. He attacks her neck his open mouth kisses and begins littering her neck with his marks.

When he stops his assault to her neck he goes back to his brutal pace. After some time her legs being shaking and her toes curl as she arcs her back and lets out a shaky breathe. "I'm cumming. Cum with me James." He drops his head to her shoulder as he fastens his face as he feels he's reaching his climax. 

Both of their bodies jerk as they reach their high, with a moan of each other's name. Bucky grinds until their ecstasy subsides. "Damn...I love you Natalia." 

She smiles as he falls beside her, "I love you too, James."