Yelena 18

(A/N: The names of the recruits: Kang, Samantha, Jefferson, Liam, Emma, Olive, Noah, Elijah, and Sophia)

The morning is pretty quiet and tense as most were watching Natasha and Samantha and how they might interact.

"Natasha guess who's here?" Yelena asks as she drops her bags on the floor and scoops her up in a big hug with laugh. She drops her when she notices everyone is looking at them. "Why so serious?" Yelena teases trying to lighten the mood. 

"Welcome Yelena, how have you been?" Steve asks changing the subject. Yelena smiles and pulls him into a hug. After they hug everyone kind of disperses to do their own activities.

The only ones left in the lounge room where Steve, Sam, Rhodey, Wanda, and Bucky and Natasha.

"Yelena it's great you're here. You won't believe you believe what happened while you were gone." With they way Wanda had started her sentence, everyone started to panic.

"Natasha and Bucky have been all lovey dovey and I need a girl to hang out with, glad you're here." Wanda turns to Natasha and winks dragging Yelena away to her room. Steve lets out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"Guys, what do you want to do today? We should do something today guys." Steve says waiting for anyone to voice a suggestion. Rhodey looks around the room before speaking up. "I'm sorry but I don't think there's much to do. Let's gets drinks and play some games." Rhodey's eyebrows raise at the mention of getting drinks.

Just as they all dispersed Natasha gets a call from Maria causing her to pull away to the hallway for some privacy. Bucky watches as she walks away to answer the phone.

"Hey Bucky are you going to participate in this or what?" Sam shaking him from his thoughts when he notices him spacing out. He shakes his head unconsciously and turns to go to the kitchen.

Natasha heads to the kitchen when she finishes the phone call with Maria. She sneaks up on Bucky and wraps her arms around his waist from behind resting her head on his back with a hum.

"Hey what was Maria talking about with you?" Bucky turns around and wraps him arms around her to pull her in closer. "She said that I have to go and work for a bit and by the time I finish you guys should be back at the base already."

Bucky frowns and lets out a little whine only she could hear. She lets out a laugh and grabs his face and squeezes his cheeks. "Its okay, you big baby. You know I'll call you when I can to let you know I'm okay." He nods and bends down to pick her up bridal style and carries her to their room, not before passing a few agents in the hall giving them a nod. 

They enter their room and when he places her back on her two feet she walks to get her things out the drawers. As she packs it's silent with Bucky watching her every movement. "I feel like you leave me a lot to go on assignments." She grins shaking her head, and finally closes her bags and places them by the door. "I have a few minutes left with you before they come and pick me up. If you have anything you want to say..." She cuts the sentence as it is a given on what she was going to say.

"I'm going to miss you. If you do end up needing help, just know I will drop everything in an instant if it meant making it easier and faster for you." she notices his hands gripping the bed sheets out of frustration, so she grabs his metal arm to pull him to his feet. "Alright I know that. You going to walk me out or am I going alone?" He grabs her bags and opens the door met with Steve standing there about to knock on the door.

"Oh...wait are you leaving already guys?" There was a mix of concern and sadness on his face as he waited for an answer.

"No, just me actually. Hey make sure to take care of him for me Steve will you?" Steve smiles, pulling her into a hug. They walk towards the front door just as Maria walks in with yet again an envelope. Yelena, Wanda, Sam and Rhodey come in just to see Natasha about to leave. "Bye Natasha be careful." They all pretty much say at the same time but she understands them.

She gives Bucky one last hug and a kiss goodbye. "Have fun while I'm gone, mili moi." He places one kiss on her forehead as he pulls away and nods. "Be careful doll." she smacks him on the chest at the nickname but doesn't do anything to stop the smile that's across her face. She gives a wave as she closes the door and follows Maria to the quinjet.

Bucky turns to face everyone else in the room, "Well I guess it's time to get drink right?"

.

.

.

Game night was going well, everyone was just chilling and enjoying themselves Yelena was definitely the life of the party. She was a little loud but it looked like she got along with just about everyone. "Yelena I want to ask a question I'm curious about you." Jefferson says to get her attention. "How did you come to know the avengers?" The rest of the recruits focus on her to hear her tell them. "Well, I am Natasha's sister. I met them about a month ago I think." She takes a swig of her beer and walks to take a seat on the couch.

Through the whole night Yelena was watching the new people very carefully, she knew they were new but didn't trust them. I mean can you blame her, and the only one who stuck out to her was the Samantha girl who was very quiet but kept her eyes on Bucky most of the time if not the floor. 

'Seems like this girl might have something for metal man over there.'

Yelena then finishes her beer and says good bye to people as she went to call it a night.

(A/N: Sorry this chapter isn't very long.)