First Step

Yoongi....?

How did he end up here?

I quickly checked his pulse. Oh no no no it's slowing down!

The nearest hospital from here is closed today and another one is 10 kms. He will bleed out on the road.

I quickly turned him and laid him flat on the ground. I saw his eyes were heavy and were closing slowly. I tried to lift him up with all my strength, but everytime I would fall myself. I would have asked for help from people on the street, if there would be any. This road is exceptionally deserted tonight.

"Oh God no! Quick Susan, quick!" I mumbled to myself as I tried to pick him up. After struggling for a solid two minutes, I could at last pick him up. I threw him on my shoulder and I nearly fell, but managed to start running, while staggering under his weight.

"I never thought you are this heavy dude!" I whispered to myself as I started to pick up speed.

"W-water..... wh-over y-you are... w-water...." I heard Yoongi say slowly. He was struggling to speak, which is normal in this case.

"I- I don't have water with me, Yoongi." I said. "Please don't die. We are nearly home."

Yoongi didn't respond. I waited for him to say something but he just kept quite. I felt his warm breath, which was blowing on my neck, become very feeble.

In simpler language, his breath was slowing down.

I felt his body become heavier, meaning he was losing consciousness.

"Wait wait! We are here!" I said, as I struggled to open my house door. At last when I did, I stumbled into my house and laid Yoongi carefully on the couch. I checked his pulse again.

No no no!

I quickly started doing CPR to bring back his consciousness. His breathing was very unstable. I can't jump to any other medication before bringing his breath under stable condition.

I followed the routine for a few more minutes before Yoongi gasped lightly and I could feel his stable breath. Better than nothing.

I ran to my room to bring my stiching needle, a long tweezer, and other tools needed, and ran back to the living room. Yonngi was still unconscious.

I took a deep breath. "You can do it." I whispered to myself. Then I unbuttoned his shirt and searched for the wound. There was a fatal wound on the stomach on his left side. He must have been shot.

I quickly started my work and searched for the bullet. Carefully and very slowly, I pulled the bullet out of his stomach and kept it on a tray. I then cleaned his wound and stitched it. I didn't have to use anesthesia when he was already unconscious.

I then bandaged the stitched wound Carefully. I slowly took of his shirt, which was totally blood-stained, and put another one on him. How did I get one?

Well, Taehyung had once stayed in my house because the common gate of apparently complex where he lived in, was closed and locked till next morning because he came late. In the morning, he changed into another dress of his, but accidentally left the cloth he wore in my house. Don't ask me how he got another shirt, because I don't know. I had washed his cloth and kept it, but could never really return it back to him. So, here it is now, on Yoongi's body.

My own clothes were blood stained, but I could not care less about the blood on my clothes. I kept sitting beside Yoongi, checking his temperature. I also sprinkled some water on him, occasionally, to bring him back to consciousness.

To be honest, I was really very nervous whether my treatment worked or not. Because I am taught these like a life skill, but i'm not a professional. But I waited. It was already 10:00 pm that time, but I didn't care. While waiting, I didn't realize when I dozed off on the chair I was sitting on.