More Secrets

Jungkook drove us back in the mansion yesterday, and today, I'm seated in my room, after bathing.

All kinds of thoughts are coming in my mind. And I want them to give me a break for once.

I mean, I can't just continuously fret and worry and plan. I need some rest.

But, what about asking Jungkook about the concerned document?

He doesn't know that I know about it.

So I can't go and ask him 'Hey Kook, explain me about that file'.

Then how am I supposed to find out?

But I can ask him about the Eagle. Because I've met him two times, and my life is in danger.

I open my door, and first aimlessly walked through the corridors. The gaurds have been a bit friendly towards me.

A bit.

I wave at one of them, and he smiles back.

I then walk to the garden. It was a long time I met Snowhite and her kittens.

What were their names again?

Oh yeah ; Daydream, Winter and Chocolate.

I walked to the small pool surrounded with pebbles and sat their on my knees.

Then I peeked over the bush.

I could only see Winter licking her paws.

"Hey Winter." I tenderly whispered, as Winter noticed me and trotted towards me.

Then she sprang on my lap, and I held her in my hands.

"How have you been doing?" I asked her, as she licked my cheeks as a reply.

I giggled at her action. Then I saw Chocolate and Daydream running out of the bush, followed by their mother, Snowhite.

I put Winter down and held Chocolate and Daydream one by one, as Snowhite came and elegantly lied down on my lap.

I was so busy petting them that I didn't notice a presence was standing behind me.

I felt someone hold my hair lightly. I turned my head and saw Taehyung smiling at me, rearranging my hair so that it fell on the right side of my neck.

I quickly put Daydream down as Snowhite gracefully jumped out of my lap, probably understanding the situation and I got up and hugged Taehyung.

"Oh my goodness Taehyung! I have been missing you so much!" I squealed, hugging Taehyung really tight.

"I missed you too." Taehyung said, hugging me back, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm glad you came." I said. "And after knowing about the other part of the story, I really wanted to hug you so much."

"So you know about the past now?" Taehyung asked, a tinge of worry in his voice.

"Yo dude, why you worrying?" I said, laughing and parting from him. "I'm proud of the both of you for not surrendering to the bad."

"Jungkook did." Taehyung said. I sighed.

"He had no other choice left, did he?" I said, my voice low. Taehyung shook his head as a no.

"A-anyway, let's not ruin the mood with these," Taehyung said trying to change the topic. "Look at Chocolate-"

"Taehyung." I said, looking at him in the eyes. He looked back at me.

"I really am proud of the both of you." I said, carresing his head. "It must have been really hard for you to see your brother get tortured like that in front of your eyes. It must have been really painful for you to see him taking over the organization. It must have been painful for you to leave after that."