He Knows Now

I sighed and stared blankly at the ceiling. Hoseok said it in such a way as if this is something very easy to do. And I don't blame him either, if he is not in my situation, how can he understand me?

Still he's very supportive and I gained a bit of confidence on myself after talking to him. If you're determined and desperate about something, then you can surely achieve it.

But the one and only thing, or actually, the most bothering thing for now, is Taehyung.

How do I save that dude?

Because betrayal hits hard. I am normally the most calm person in the group. But that moment when I misunderstood the whole situation, I myself was disturbed and felt backstabbed.

I was so angry I wanted to beat the hell out of him.

Then how would they react?

They would actually pick up a gun and kill him! They already know that Jungkook has a sibling, also knows the gender. They are searching for Taehyung. And knowing my team members, they are fast, smart, and dangerous when in danger.

Dangerously smart when in danger.

And judging by Hoseok's words, they'll do anything to get me out of this situation. Their rage on Jungkook must have doubled after knowing what I told them. So, they're gonna kill Jungkook, and eventually, Taehyung.

How would I explain everything to them?

Not only in this way, but Taehyung is also an obstruction, or someone to worry about in another way.

If we are to take Jungkook down, we have to do it behind Taehyung's back.

But when Jungkook was practically raised by Taehyung, naturally Taehyung is Jungkook's refuge.

Jungkook crying like that on Taehyung's chest, their bond is something else.

And knowing Taehyung, that guy may goof around a lot, but when he's determined and serious, or responsible in this case, he is one hell of a guy.

As I said before, Taehyung would not let his brother die even in his dreams, forget reality.

Then how?

I have to work behind those two's back, pass information to my team, retrieve information, make plans, save Taehyung from my team members, gain Jungkook's trust, and take Jungkook down....

....behind Taehyung's back.

Oh god! Never in my life have I felt so tensed before.

I heard a noise. The noise originated from my stomach. Of course I was hungry. Didn't eat anything after having my lunch at 2:40pm yesterday.

I unlocked my door and went down the flight of stairs. I wanted to inform Taehyung or Jungkook that i'm hungry and I need food. I reached the main living room. No one was there. I walked to some other rooms too, but no one was there.

I at last spotted Jungkook's office. Jungkook told me to knock on his office door, before entering. So  I knocked on his door. But no noise came. Then I noticed that the door was slightly open. So, I pushed it open, revealing an empty room, with a laptop open on the desk.

A laptop open on the desk??

Yes!! My golden chance!

I looked around quickly to confirm that no one was around. Then I quickly entered the office room and closed the door behind me.

I tiptoed to the laptop. It was unlocked. I quickly searched through the files. Suddenly I stumbled upon a file. When I read the title, my heart stopped.