Happily Ever After (Last Sequel)

POV : Kim Susan

"Mum! Juhi isn't giving me the red car!" Suli complained, pulling the hem of my shirt.

I sighed as I kept the last washed utensil on the utensil rack.

"Have you asked her to give it to you politely?" I asked. Suli shook her head.

"You should ask politely, so that she gives it to you." I explained. "You can't just go around fighting with everyone."

"Okay mum. I'll ask her politely." Suli said, and turned around to run away.

"Suli, can you tell me where Minjin is?" I asked her. She stopped and turned around.

"She's playing with us." She informed.

"What about your papa?" I asked.

"Papa is getting ready to go." Suli said. Then she looked at the clock.

"Oh mum! It's time for us to get ready for school and it's time for you and papa to go to work!" Suli said, alarmed.

I smiled.

"It is indeed." I said. "Can you please help your sisters to get ready while you wear your uniform?"

"Sure mum." She said.

"Don't forget to bathe!" I said, as Suli nodded and ran away.

I walked out of the kitchen.

It's eight years since I and Jungkook tied the knot.

We have three kids now.

Jeon Suli, the eldest one.
Kim Juhi, the middle child.
Jeon Minjin, the youngest one.

Suli is of 7 years, Juhi is of 6, and Minjin is of 5.

All the three sisters help each other and are very understanding and caring.

I went to my and Jungkook's shared bedroom and saw Jungkook fixing his tie. He smiled at me.

"Good morning babe." He said.

"Good morning." I wished him back.

"Are the kids getting ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied. "I'm gonna get ready now. The breakfast is downstairs."

"Okay. Thanks." Jungkook said. "But wait, where's my morning kiss?"

I smiled and kissed him on the lips.

"Now my morning has begun." He said smiling.

I smiled at him. Then I took my clothes and showered in the bathroom. I wore my clothes are readied my documents and files.

Then I went downstairs to see Jungkook and our three little angels eating their food.

Suli and Juhi were talking about the story I told them last night during bedtime, while Minjin was busy laughing at the jokes her papa was cracking.

I smiled at all of them. They are the treasures of my life, aside for my beautiful friends.

I sat down to eat my breakfast with them. We quickly ate our breakfast. Then the three hurried to the bathroom to brush their teeth as I packed their lunches.

Then I and Jungkook washed our mouth and all the 6 of us left the house.

"Listen you three," I called them. "Today, I will be a bit busy, so Yoongi uncle will pick you up from your school. Okay?"

"Okay mum." The three chanted.

Jungkook drove our children to their school, drove me to the journal, and then drove himself to his office, the FBI department.