Betrayed?

"No...." I whispered. "No... NO! TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!"

"H-hyung...?" Jungkook whispered. "Hyung... please wake up..."

"You hyung will not wake up if you order him to, rascal!" I said coldly to Jungkook. He didn't respond. My blood was boiling.

I leaned on the floor and checked Taehyung's pulse. He was alive, but his heart was beating very weakly.

I tried with all my might to pick him from the floor, but he was a bit too heavy.

"Why are looking at my face? Help me lift him up." I said to Jungkook, who was blankly staring at me. He snapped out of his daze and threw his gun away. He immediately helped me pick Taehyung up from the floor.

"Leave him now, I'll carry him." I said, throwing Taehyung's body on my shoulder.

"Susan, let me-"

"Shut up." I said, and Jungkook became quite.

I reached my room and laid Taehyung gently on the bed. "Give me those equipments with which you treated my wound." I said. Jungkook disappeared from the room. In a few minutes he came back with all the equipments.

"Now get out." I said, opening Taehyung's shirt.

"Can I.... please stay..?" Jungkook pleaded.

"No. Now dismiss." I said. "Your brother is dying. I have to do it quick."

"Please, Susan... I beg you.." Jungkook pleaded, nearly breaking down. I felt pity for him. Yes, for that murderer freak.

"Do whatever the hell you want to." I said, "but if you disturb me once, you're gonna be kicked out immediately."

I then started working on Taehyung. Jungkook sat quietly on the edge of the bed, tears trickling down his eyes.

The bullet hit Taehyung a few millimeters away from his heart.
I took huge amount of risk and removed it very carefully.
When I took out the bullet, I showed it to Jungkook. His eyes widened and he produced a weird sound trying to suppress a sob.

I then stitched his chest. Like, very carefully. I was drenched in sweat when I finished it. I bandaged him properly, taking care to not tighten it too much.

I washed my hands and came back to check his breathing. It was normal. I sighed.

"Is he.... alive?" Jungkook asked, looking nervously at me.

"Very fortunately, he is." I said. Jungkook looked relieved.

"Before you do something hastily, think of the consequences, Jungkook." I said. "You are one year older than me, Taehyung's little brother, and a leader of a huge ass organization. You are supposed to be calm. You can't just pick up a gun and pull the trigger!" I scolded Jungkook, and very surprisingly, he nodded, as if taking in everything I said.

"Who am I even explaining to?" I scoffed. "A murderer. This is what is expected from you."

Jungkook was still sobbing. I didn't want to feel it, but I felt sad for him.

"I... I'm sorry.. " Jungkook whispered to Taehyung.

"Keep your apologies for when he wakes up." I said coldly, and Jungkook went silent.

"Why is he not awake?" Jungkook asked.

"He is healed. Not totally, but yeah. He is basically like this from the shock." I explained.

"What shock?"

"Shock of suddenly being shot, that too, by his own little brother." I answered. Jungkook's face went paler, if that was even possible.