Crime Reporters & Investigators

"The breakfast was delicious." Seokjin said, satisfied.

"I know. The cook cooks amazing food." I said.

"I'm so jealous. Susan got to eat this for like 4 whole months!" Hoseok said, showing a sad pout.

"Dude, half of the days I wouldn't eat anything. So, no." I replied.

"Ooo. That's why you're looking so skinny." Jimin said, nodding his head.

"Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Guys, I want to show you some more friends of mine." Jungkook said. I instantly looked at him and he winked.

"You have more friends?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes. And his friends are so cute. I used to play with them whenever I was stressed." I said, smiling widely.

"Oh wow. I want to see them. Please." Jimin whined. Then he turned and looked at Yoongi. "You were here all this while. You do know, right?"

"I was busy acting as Victor. So, no." Yoongi replied.

"Your acting was so realistic! I actually believed you." Jungkook appreciated. Yoongi gave him a small smile.

"He's not really that good at acting. Thanks to Seokjin, he learned a bit." Hoseok stated.

Yoongi glared at him, and he just pouted.

"Okay guys, enough. Jungkook, your friends." Jimin prompted.

"Yeah. Follow me." Jungkook said, and led us to the garden.

He introduced Snowhite and her little kittens to the guys.

"Oh goodness! Step on me!" Hoseok exclaimed, as he took Winter in his arms.

"Yoongi, you look a lot like her." Seokjin said, holding up Daydream and showing her to Yoongi. I nodded in agreement.

Yoongi smiled and came forward to pat her on her head. She purred in satisfaction.

Jimin and Namjoon were busy playing with Snowhite and Chocolate respectively, while Taehyung was trying to climb a tree nearby.

I walked towards Taehyung and slapped his butt. He had nearly accomplished his mission, but the sudden attack on his butt had caused him to slip from one of the branches and remain dangling on another branch.

"Yah! Why did you do that?" Taehyung yelled, trying to keep himself steady. "I nearly did it!"

"I'm evil, I know that." I said, smiling devilishly.

"As if you could do better than me." Taehyung scoffed.

I took a few steps backwards. Then I ran towards the tree and jumped on one of the branches. I threw one of my dangling legs on that branch and then pushed the other one. Then I followed this routine till I reached the top branch of the tree. I sat on a thick branch, panting from all the effort.

I was used to these type of stuff. So it was a piece of cake for me.

Taehyung stared at me, his lips parted. I felt proud seeing his reaction.

"H-how did you do that?" He asked in awe. I just laughed.

"Need help?" I asked, noticing that he was still dangling on the branch. Taehyung nodded vigorously.

I climbed down to his level and tried to pull him upwards. With a lot of effort, I could pull him up and make him sit on a branch. Taehyung was shaking from all that effort.

"I'm coming too." Jungkook shouted from the ground and started climbing.
A few minutes later, he accompanied us on the top of the tree.

"You're good at climbing, Susan." Jungkook complimented. "And as for you, Taehyung hyung, I have no words."